Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Want a breeding pair of Kintsugi?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@KitsaRosethorn if you friend posts here i can add them to the list, sure
@KitsaRosethorn if you friend posts here i can add them to the list, sure
Oh my gosh!!! These are so beautiful!! I would love a coatl or tundra pair the next time you have some!!!
Oh my gosh!!! These are so beautiful!! I would love a coatl or tundra pair the next time you have some!!!
https://i.imgur.com/CjbcJ0y.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/AwMO5sf.png
Hi! They look so beautiful! I would love a pair, as long as their breeding cooldown is, at most, 5 days apart [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Hi! They look so beautiful! I would love a pair, as long as their breeding cooldown is, at most, 5 days apart
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
I would love to breed them if you have an available pair
I would love to breed them if you have an available pair
hello! wanted to ask since we never did- what would you like done with the hatchlings?
hello! wanted to ask since we never did- what would you like done with the hatchlings?
GbZpiRc.png 7Zid8hE.png
oK2VVlE.png bYt72YT.png
ibjOZJ4.png 4xqaZpf.png
I'd like to be on the list, please!
I'd like to be on the list, please!
a69iToJ.png
MUYNhfy.png
2SPT1Mh.png
Gxjtg1B.png
I'd like to be put on the list too please!
I'd like to be put on the list too please!
@wulfrik92 gets a pair (for the life of me i couldn't get two guardians that could breed).

Because I was so hyper focused on getting guardians out (and obelisk but that hasn't born fruit) I don't really have any other breedable pairs this loop.

Adding to the list now that I've checked in as well.

@lilas do anything you like with the children. Sell them, breed them, trade them. Them existing is the point. Have fun!

Breeding project goal: to get as many as White/White/Gold Veined dragons out there as possible, in as many species as possible (Including Gaoler and Abberation). I have a huge amount of genetic diversity in my breeding population, so I occasionally generate pairs of dragons that can breed with each other and pass them out for free.

First Come First Serve List (goes VERY fast and being on this list is a huge help to me)

*Noxiuserpent
*ValorLaw
*ArsenicAndAshes

Special Request List

(can take a very long time, note there are NO breeding pairs of any ancient breeds yet, I only have two of those total, (and only Gaoler and abberation have veined genes.))

* Persinnamon (crystal/facet pair, preferably obelisks or skydancers but any breed will do!)
* MatthiasMouse: coatl pair
* Arkrider410: obelisk
*angsthound: obelisk
*T0x1N: coatl or tundra pair
* AzaRein: 5 day close breeding cooldown (what does this mean? just when they can CURRENTLY breed or their cycle overall?)

Current Breed Status:

1553 Unexalted, 2567 ever.

38 Aberrations generated.

@wulfrik92 gets a pair (for the life of me i couldn't get two guardians that could breed).

Because I was so hyper focused on getting guardians out (and obelisk but that hasn't born fruit) I don't really have any other breedable pairs this loop.

Adding to the list now that I've checked in as well.

@lilas do anything you like with the children. Sell them, breed them, trade them. Them existing is the point. Have fun!

Breeding project goal: to get as many as White/White/Gold Veined dragons out there as possible, in as many species as possible (Including Gaoler and Abberation). I have a huge amount of genetic diversity in my breeding population, so I occasionally generate pairs of dragons that can breed with each other and pass them out for free.

First Come First Serve List (goes VERY fast and being on this list is a huge help to me)

*Noxiuserpent
*ValorLaw
*ArsenicAndAshes

Special Request List

(can take a very long time, note there are NO breeding pairs of any ancient breeds yet, I only have two of those total, (and only Gaoler and abberation have veined genes.))

* Persinnamon (crystal/facet pair, preferably obelisks or skydancers but any breed will do!)
* MatthiasMouse: coatl pair
* Arkrider410: obelisk
*angsthound: obelisk
*T0x1N: coatl or tundra pair
* AzaRein: 5 day close breeding cooldown (what does this mean? just when they can CURRENTLY breed or their cycle overall?)

Current Breed Status:

1553 Unexalted, 2567 ever.

38 Aberrations generated.

@jadedResearcher I would love to be added to the list for an imperial x obelisk pair! Or imp x imp / obe x obe. These dragons are gorgeous + w +
@jadedResearcher I would love to be added to the list for an imperial x obelisk pair! Or imp x imp / obe x obe. These dragons are gorgeous + w +
I would like to be added for a pair no preferred species
I would like to be added for a pair no preferred species
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27