Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Breed and Gene change
I have one Abberation breed change scroll that I'd be willing to either sell for (275kt) 230kt or for Eliminate Stones.
I have one Nocturne Breed change scroll and a Morph gene that I am selling. Prices still under consideration though Eliminate Stones are my goal

If you can think of another deal you believe to be benificial feel free to hit me up
I have one Abberation breed change scroll that I'd be willing to either sell for (275kt) 230kt or for Eliminate Stones.
I have one Nocturne Breed change scroll and a Morph gene that I am selling. Prices still under consideration though Eliminate Stones are my goal

If you can think of another deal you believe to be benificial feel free to hit me up
@ShiKetsueki just so you know, aberration scrolls are 233kt in dom discount shop
@ShiKetsueki just so you know, aberration scrolls are 233kt in dom discount shop
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat what is a dom discount shop and where do I find it ? I am fairly new to flight rising so I dont know bull. But thanks for pointing it out!
@TrissyCat what is a dom discount shop and where do I find it ? I am fairly new to flight rising so I dont know bull. But thanks for pointing it out!
@ShiKetsueki Every week a different flight has dominance (ell sometimes not a different one) so this week..Nature has dominance, that means things in the marketplace that cost treasure are 15% off, so some nature players will post in the forum that they will buy scrolls for people and sell them at dom discount price. My friend @Callum is in Arcane, Gonna have them direct you to some programs in arcane they've told me about. also here is a video that will teach you 4 easy rules to always win the hard level of glimmer and gloom that's a fairgrounds game, you can earn 75kt in under an hour
https://*******.com/Glimmer-GloomHard
and i wrote this a long tie ago but most of the information is still good. maybe I'll update it soon
http://*******.com/noobyguide
@ShiKetsueki Every week a different flight has dominance (ell sometimes not a different one) so this week..Nature has dominance, that means things in the marketplace that cost treasure are 15% off, so some nature players will post in the forum that they will buy scrolls for people and sell them at dom discount price. My friend @Callum is in Arcane, Gonna have them direct you to some programs in arcane they've told me about. also here is a video that will teach you 4 easy rules to always win the hard level of glimmer and gloom that's a fairgrounds game, you can earn 75kt in under an hour
https://*******.com/Glimmer-GloomHard
and i wrote this a long tie ago but most of the information is still good. maybe I'll update it soon
http://*******.com/noobyguide
Lichtdrache.gif
@ShiKetsueki
Hi, I can buy your Aberration scroll for 233750 t if you're interested.
@ShiKetsueki
Hi, I can buy your Aberration scroll for 233750 t if you're interested.
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze I'd love that, just send me the dragon you want to have changed and I'll return it as fast as I can!
@Vaze I'd love that, just send me the dragon you want to have changed and I'll return it as fast as I can!
@TrissyCat
Thank you so much! You are so nice to me :') I love this community
@TrissyCat
Thank you so much! You are so nice to me :') I love this community
@ShiKetsueki I am going to tag you in a thread, where they help you expand your lair, you give certain people dragons...say your lair expansion costs 500kt you would only need to provide 165kt worth of dragons, which is about 23 dragons, valued around 7kt, plus for every dragon you provided, you'd get 2kt saved in a queue fund, that you could request at any time. the page explains it better
@ShiKetsueki I am going to tag you in a thread, where they help you expand your lair, you give certain people dragons...say your lair expansion costs 500kt you would only need to provide 165kt worth of dragons, which is about 23 dragons, valued around 7kt, plus for every dragon you provided, you'd get 2kt saved in a queue fund, that you could request at any time. the page explains it better