Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2
Don't be sorry, I know how work is XD Totallynotplayingatworkrightnowhahaha

No thank you, you're amazing for doing so aaaa <3 <3

And no, I think I'll just take Brisance, I don't have enough to get Mangifera now aha but thank you so so so much for doing this ♥
Don't be sorry, I know how work is XD Totallynotplayingatworkrightnowhahaha

No thank you, you're amazing for doing so aaaa <3 <3

And no, I think I'll just take Brisance, I don't have enough to get Mangifera now aha but thank you so so so much for doing this ♥
mPXZ5rH.png
@Raekiel

Haha, thanks! Alas, I haven't been able to do that myself for awhile. Things have gotten too busy ;o;

And no problem at all! I'm glad she's found such a great new home! <3
@Raekiel

Haha, thanks! Alas, I haven't been able to do that myself for awhile. Things have gotten too busy ;o;

And no problem at all! I'm glad she's found such a great new home! <3
a7NFvFN.png
I'm new to buying in forum, I'm interest in Ambrosius (#59626945) how do I do that?
I'm new to buying in forum, I'm interest in Ambrosius (#59626945) how do I do that?
@tut557

Hello, and welcome! In this instance, a forum purchase doesn't differ too much from purchasing a dragon directly from another user's lair. I'm just using this space to advertise dragons I've already put in the Auction House.

You can click on Ambrosius and purchase via the "Buy" button on the dragon's page.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

(Apologies for the 'customer service' spiel, I just got out of work and I can't turn it off right away. Haha!)
@tut557

Hello, and welcome! In this instance, a forum purchase doesn't differ too much from purchasing a dragon directly from another user's lair. I'm just using this space to advertise dragons I've already put in the Auction House.

You can click on Ambrosius and purchase via the "Buy" button on the dragon's page.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

(Apologies for the 'customer service' spiel, I just got out of work and I can't turn it off right away. Haha!)
a7NFvFN.png
bump!
bump!
a7NFvFN.png
1 2