Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free food for anyone who needs it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="SweetTreatLion" date="2022-05-03 07:02:00" ] Would LOVE Some Meat, fish and bugs! (most meat since i have more meat eaters :">) [/quote] Of course! Some food has been sent your way c:
SweetTreatLion wrote on 2022-05-03 07:02:00:
Would LOVE Some Meat, fish and bugs! (most meat since i have more meat eaters :">)

Of course! Some food has been sent your way c:
[quote name="Aurora23" date="2022-05-03 19:04:50" ] I would love any food you are willing to give (All types) My dragons are starving bc I always scavenge instead of gathering food v.v I am shameless [/quote] Haha no worries! I sent some food your way, I hope it'll help at least a little bit
Aurora23 wrote on 2022-05-03 19:04:50:
I would love any food you are willing to give (All types) My dragons are starving bc I always scavenge instead of gathering food v.v I am shameless

Haha no worries! I sent some food your way, I hope it'll help at least a little bit
[quote name="xMidnightMuse" date="2022-05-03 22:13:39" ] If you have any to spare—I would love some! Thank you! Preference for seafood, but I'm at ~1.8k points for the others. I'm not sure if this counts as a lot or a little but not having to worry about it anymore for like. Ever. Would be nice. Though I only really ask for seafood. Thank you! [/quote] I sent some of each but with some extra seafood c:
xMidnightMuse wrote on 2022-05-03 22:13:39:
If you have any to spare—I would love some! Thank you!
Preference for seafood, but I'm at ~1.8k points for the others. I'm not sure if this counts as a lot or a little but not having to worry about it anymore for like. Ever. Would be nice.

Though I only really ask for seafood. Thank you!

I sent some of each but with some extra seafood c:
My lord YES I'm always in need of food...send any amount you are willing to give!
My lord YES I'm always in need of food...send any amount you are willing to give!
[quote name="Kirority" date="2022-05-05 23:21:24" ] My lord YES I'm always in need of food...send any amount you are willing to give! [/quote] Absolutely! I sent you some of each! c:
Kirority wrote on 2022-05-05 23:21:24:

Absolutely! I sent you some of each! c:
I still have plenty of food to give away btw <3
I still have plenty of food to give away btw <3
@Sylviion, since you're giving away your items rather than selling them, I've nudged this over to the Raffles & Giveaways forum.

Thank you for your generosity! <3
@Sylviion, since you're giving away your items rather than selling them, I've nudged this over to the Raffles & Giveaways forum.

Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2022-05-09 12:55:42" ] @Sylviion, since you're giving away your items rather than selling them, I've nudged this over to the Raffles & Giveaways forum. Thank you for your generosity! <3 [/quote] Oh! Thank you! I completely missed that category even existed, thank you for correcting it for me. <3 And no worries at all! c:
Alphaeon wrote on 2022-05-09 12:55:42:

Oh! Thank you! I completely missed that category even existed, thank you for correcting it for me. <3

And no worries at all! c:
Bumping in case anyone needs food<3
Bumping in case anyone needs food<3
Hello! If possible, could I get some food? Any types are fine!
Thank you so much!
Hello! If possible, could I get some food? Any types are fine!
Thank you so much!
axolotl_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7