Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shrimpy's Scribbles [USD/g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(EXPLODES OVER UR ART STYLE)
HNGNHNGNHNGNH
could i possibly get a non-color Doodle of Lilly ? (theres cartoony bugs on her art/profile just so youre aware, i know some people are afraid of bugs)
here's her toy.house, as well ! :3 if you wanna know more about her / see more ref's of her (with a small written description too if the refs are difficult to go off of)
thank you or your consideration if ya do ! :D
(EXPLODES OVER UR ART STYLE)
HNGNHNGNHNGNH
could i possibly get a non-color Doodle of Lilly ? (theres cartoony bugs on her art/profile just so youre aware, i know some people are afraid of bugs)
here's her toy.house, as well ! :3 if you wanna know more about her / see more ref's of her (with a small written description too if the refs are difficult to go off of)
thank you or your consideration if ya do ! :D
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@c1pher @Dreamily absolutely! i will get started as soon as payments are made ^w^!! i will pm you with the basic sketch after that!
@c1pher @Dreamily absolutely! i will get started as soon as payments are made ^w^!! i will pm you with the basic sketch after that!
valcomm_sticker_22.pngscratch_the_beloved_small.png
[quote name="valentinesdayy" date="2022-05-13 08:57:57" ] [/quote] [center]hECK YEAH IM SO EXCITED!!! if you got any questions on her design lmk :^D[/center]
valentinesdayy wrote on 2022-05-13 08:57:57:
hECK YEAH IM SO EXCITED!!! if you got any questions on her design lmk :^D
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
bump bump
bump bump
bump :]
bump :]
bump bump ! :]
bump bump ! :]
Bump!! [emoji=obelisk star size=2]
Bump!!
bump bump ^w^
bump bump ^w^
Hi!!! I was wondering if I could commission you for the sticker/plushie of this guy here? I can pay via Crossroads or PM!
Hi!!! I was wondering if I could commission you for the sticker/plushie of this guy here? I can pay via Crossroads or PM!
29466180_TChp0uuPeTQTavd.png
Hallo there! I love your style :D Would you be willing to do a colored fullbody sketch of my guy here? the ref is a bit iffy bc I threw it together just now bc I realized I didn't have a proper one, but his toyhouse page is [url=https://toyhou.se/11254875.origin-sona]here[/url] if you need it! Im gonna be paying with gems, so would you prefer a cr or a pm for payment? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4c3303437c642097ef1082f20f0ce46d/3ffdf798ea2f19d5-a6/s2048x3072/61f39265644a2b7180a2b57901a9c6c77fe58a52.png[/img]
Hallo there! I love your style :D Would you be willing to do a colored fullbody sketch of my guy here? the ref is a bit iffy bc I threw it together just now bc I realized I didn't have a proper one, but his toyhouse page is here if you need it! Im gonna be paying with gems, so would you prefer a cr or a pm for payment?
61f39265644a2b7180a2b57901a9c6c77fe58a52.png
3fc3c2980e25e23ae734b3df794a728cd10a80ae.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7