Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ✯ XYX Dragon Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@bonstrosity
Yep, 13 tickets for you as well. I've put you on the list!
@bonstrosity
Yep, 13 tickets for you as well. I've put you on the list!
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru I would like twenty tickets please.

Also quick question about the free tickets for purchasing a hatchling from your hatchery, does that only apply to the ones you've hatched or does it include reserves? (Just curious since I plan to bug you there for a reserve regardless.)
@Oriru I would like twenty tickets please.

Also quick question about the free tickets for purchasing a hatchling from your hatchery, does that only apply to the ones you've hatched or does it include reserves? (Just curious since I plan to bug you there for a reserve regardless.)
iPPbaCZ.png
@Naviri
Payment received! And reserves definitely count for free tickets. Thank you for pointing out the ambiguity there - I'll clarify it in the rules. I've put you down for 34 tickets - the 20 you bought plus 14 free ones! I'll go take care of your reserve now. :)
@Naviri
Payment received! And reserves definitely count for free tickets. Thank you for pointing out the ambiguity there - I'll clarify it in the rules. I've put you down for 34 tickets - the 20 you bought plus 14 free ones! I'll go take care of your reserve now. :)
dnLxeEc.png
@oriru Thanks
@oriru Thanks
iPPbaCZ.png
@Oriru I'll take 40 tickets, and I bought one hatchling.
@Oriru I'll take 40 tickets, and I bought one hatchling.
Arcane_zps675cca70.gif[img][/img]
@Sollos
Wow, thank you so much! I'm glad he found a home with you. :) I received your payment, so I've put you down for 58 tickets - the 40 you bought and 18 free ones.
@Sollos
Wow, thank you so much! I'm glad he found a home with you. :) I received your payment, so I've put you down for 58 tickets - the 40 you bought and 18 free ones.
dnLxeEc.png
Thank you very much @Oriru
I'll be back to bump later
Thank you very much @Oriru
I'll be back to bump later
Arcane_zps675cca70.gif[img][/img]
@deeproar @ninsky @Lykantos @bonstrosity @Naviri @Sollos
Sorry for all the pinging going on, I just wanted to let everyone know that we've passed the 100 ticket mark, so this raffle is definitely on! Thanks so much for your contributions, and I wish all of you the best of luck.
@deeproar @ninsky @Lykantos @bonstrosity @Naviri @Sollos
Sorry for all the pinging going on, I just wanted to let everyone know that we've passed the 100 ticket mark, so this raffle is definitely on! Thanks so much for your contributions, and I wish all of you the best of luck.
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru
Sending money, and joined in June!
@Oriru
Sending money, and joined in June!
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet
All right, I've put you down for two tickets! Thank you for joining!
@keet
All right, I've put you down for two tickets! Thank you for joining!
dnLxeEc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7