Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Gen Ones, Lvl 25, etc (quitting)
Alright, so I am pretty much gone from flight rising for the most part, however it honestly makes me quite sad to see all of my dragons rotting away in my lair starving :( so anything that isn't in my hibernal den (they're my progens) is completely up for grabs. Tons of gen1s I hatched from my birthday, and I'll try to feed my dragons before I send them off. If I ever get back into the game, i'd like to have at least some money saved up, so I would appreciate somewhat fair offers, though I dont really care that much. I also ask that if you are here just simply to resell, please just let other people have the opprotunity first. It always makes me sad to see people taking advantage of that kind of thing. Please be considerate.

Just Please Ping me / post here before sending a crossroads. If you do not, I will cancel it just so i can keep track of a first come first served basis.

you can even pay in some items 10kt+ if that makes it easier for you. Really, I don't have much of a preference. I'll hopefully be checking in most of the day but I am fairly inactive here so responses might take a bit.

I hope something catches your eye!

Alright, so I am pretty much gone from flight rising for the most part, however it honestly makes me quite sad to see all of my dragons rotting away in my lair starving :( so anything that isn't in my hibernal den (they're my progens) is completely up for grabs. Tons of gen1s I hatched from my birthday, and I'll try to feed my dragons before I send them off. If I ever get back into the game, i'd like to have at least some money saved up, so I would appreciate somewhat fair offers, though I dont really care that much. I also ask that if you are here just simply to resell, please just let other people have the opprotunity first. It always makes me sad to see people taking advantage of that kind of thing. Please be considerate.

Just Please Ping me / post here before sending a crossroads. If you do not, I will cancel it just so i can keep track of a first come first served basis.

you can even pay in some items 10kt+ if that makes it easier for you. Really, I don't have much of a preference. I'll hopefully be checking in most of the day but I am fairly inactive here so responses might take a bit.

I hope something catches your eye!

x
x
x
x
x
x
guys pl
guys pl
INterested in Midnight/Shadow/Peach and Shale/moon/jade
INterested in Midnight/Shadow/Peach and Shale/moon/jade
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png