Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
It's taking me a minute to get used to the forums.

But hey! I just joined and can't wait to make new friends and collect dragons haha <3
Already liking the Skydancers (kinda reminds me of birds?) lol c:

But a little about me, I like to read and play video games. I found this game out from a couple of friends and so I decided to join. Er yeah!
It's taking me a minute to get used to the forums.

But hey! I just joined and can't wait to make new friends and collect dragons haha <3
Already liking the Skydancers (kinda reminds me of birds?) lol c:

But a little about me, I like to read and play video games. I found this game out from a couple of friends and so I decided to join. Er yeah!
Hey there! I'm pretty new myself, but more the merrior, y'know? What kind of video games are you into? Are there any book series you could recommend? I hope you get to enjoy Flight Rising more as time goes on! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
Hey there!
I'm pretty new myself, but more the merrior, y'know?

What kind of video games are you into? Are there any book series you could recommend?

I hope you get to enjoy Flight Rising more as time goes on!
L9JfYqO.gif Beast

mjtJ868.png
o6n8ZXM.png
11efmKl.png
...................“ you can beat me,
...................but never break me!
...................i'll stand on my feet,
...................& follow my dreams! ”
.................shadow.gif
@silentnights welcome to Flight Rising! I myself have been playing for quite a while now. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the Flight Rising, i will be glad to help you out, I hope you enjoy the game as much i do!
@silentnights welcome to Flight Rising! I myself have been playing for quite a while now. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the Flight Rising, i will be glad to help you out, I hope you enjoy the game as much i do!
DizcD8I.png
[quote name="Beastiery" date="2022-05-05 16:30:34" ] Hey there! I'm pretty new myself, but more the merrior, y'know? What kind of video games are you into? Are there any book series you could recommend? I hope you get to enjoy Flight Rising more as time goes on! [emoji=fae happy size=1] [/quote] yea! Dungeon-crawlers atm! Hades has had a grip on my attention-span for a week now lol. And i recommend Disney's Twisted Tales! They put twists on, well you guessed it, Disney tales. Part of Your World and Unbirthday are my favorite right now! There's also Warrior Cats if you are interested as well- Kyoi- thank you! If I do I'll make sure to go to you c:
Beastiery wrote on 2022-05-05 16:30:34:
Hey there!
I'm pretty new myself, but more the merrior, y'know?

What kind of video games are you into? Are there any book series you could recommend?

I hope you get to enjoy Flight Rising more as time goes on!

yea!
Dungeon-crawlers atm! Hades has had a grip on my attention-span for a week now lol. And i recommend Disney's Twisted Tales! They put twists on, well you guessed it, Disney tales. Part of Your World and Unbirthday are my favorite right now! There's also Warrior Cats if you are interested as well-

Kyoi-
thank you! If I do I'll make sure to go to you c: