Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] ~ ☆ Lovely Hatchlings 20k+ ☆ ~
1 2 3
bump
bump
@deathview123 @XiniaXavier

Thanks for the bump, friends! =w= Also Xinia, that's great eheh i was in such a dilema before.
@deathview123 @XiniaXavier

Thanks for the bump, friends! =w= Also Xinia, that's great eheh i was in such a dilema before.
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
Bump for you :3
Bump for you :3
SB on the Blue Fae, please!
SB on the Blue Fae, please!
@Buneary
Hi! Thank you very much for your bid. Although, I don't suppose you could stud him to me when she gets older? Because I've got a guy that might be the perfect match for her, and I was going to breed them if there were no buyers... ?
@Buneary
Hi! Thank you very much for your bid. Although, I don't suppose you could stud him to me when she gets older? Because I've got a guy that might be the perfect match for her, and I was going to breed them if there were no buyers... ?
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
bump
bump
Free bump:)
Free bump:)
@icestorm91 thank you for the bumP! :D
@icestorm91 thank you for the bumP! :D
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34
Sorry for the wait! In that case, I don't mind retracting my bid. I don't have any breeding plans for her, she's just lovely and has such a colourful scheme!
@SkyLark34
Sorry for the wait! In that case, I don't mind retracting my bid. I don't have any breeding plans for her, she's just lovely and has such a colourful scheme!
@Buneary Thanks, you saved me from a big dilema :D Hope you find another pretty hatchling! .w.
@Buneary Thanks, you saved me from a big dilema :D Hope you find another pretty hatchling! .w.
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
1 2 3