Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, I'm Deer.
I may have made an intro before, I genuinely don't recall, but even if I had, I can guarantee it's wildly out of date, so...

Hi! I'm Deer Jangles, AKA Beau, I am tragically twenty, dramatically disabled, beautifully butch, and very, very in love with dragons, I have been since I was a child. On one hand, I'm suspected ASD, so that makes sense, but on the other hand, I think that, maybe, dragons are just cool.
(sitting in front of piles of dragon merch and books)
Yeah. That's it. They're just cool. Nothing neurodivergent happening here.

I've been on the sight, technically, since 2016, if my math is right, and at the time I had far different opinions, views, and interests, and my way of making characters, lore, and ideas was MUCH different. In fact, I wasn't interested in making lore for my characters at all until a few months later, when I tried on-and-off and eventually gave up. Since then, I've basically been bouncing onto the site, and back off, adding little bits of lore and stories as I go.

My dragon profiles are currently WIP, some still have lorem ipsum, some are finished. If you're confused as to what a ribbon or flag is on their profile, ask me!

If you need anything, let me know!
I may have made an intro before, I genuinely don't recall, but even if I had, I can guarantee it's wildly out of date, so...

Hi! I'm Deer Jangles, AKA Beau, I am tragically twenty, dramatically disabled, beautifully butch, and very, very in love with dragons, I have been since I was a child. On one hand, I'm suspected ASD, so that makes sense, but on the other hand, I think that, maybe, dragons are just cool.
(sitting in front of piles of dragon merch and books)
Yeah. That's it. They're just cool. Nothing neurodivergent happening here.

I've been on the sight, technically, since 2016, if my math is right, and at the time I had far different opinions, views, and interests, and my way of making characters, lore, and ideas was MUCH different. In fact, I wasn't interested in making lore for my characters at all until a few months later, when I tried on-and-off and eventually gave up. Since then, I've basically been bouncing onto the site, and back off, adding little bits of lore and stories as I go.

My dragon profiles are currently WIP, some still have lorem ipsum, some are finished. If you're confused as to what a ribbon or flag is on their profile, ask me!

If you need anything, let me know!
Hello, Deer!
Hello, Deer!
9cjDdGL.png