Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draconic Rising DRAGON CHARACTERS NEEDED
1 2 3 4
Name: Connor Fields Gender: Male Species: Coatl Flight: Fire Age: Around early twenties in "Human" years... so, young, I guess xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4232911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42330/4232911_350.png[/img] [/url] (25 points to spread between 4 categories, 10 being the best 1 the worst. Max 10 points, min 1 point.) Strength: 9 Speed: 5 Stamina: 8 Defence: 3 Alliance: Good A short personality description: [i]Pyromage/Wizard Connor got into magic early. His grandfather was also a wizard, and Connor was his apprentice. Connor's father was less a mage and more an alchemist; he preferred to stay out of the magical realm as much as possible, so Connor was trained by his grandfather. Connor never really knew his mother- his father only ever told him that she lost her life to magic. Connor specializes in fire offensive magic, shapeshifting, and summoning.[/i] If you want to be a main or supporting character: Main would be great x3 @Ksam2299
Name: Connor Fields
Species: Coatl
Flight: Fire
Age: Around early twenties in "Human" years... so, young, I guess xD

4232911_350.png

(25 points to spread between 4 categories, 10 being the best 1 the worst. Max 10 points, min 1 point.)
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Stamina: 8
Defence: 3
Alliance: Good
A short personality description:
Pyromage/Wizard

Connor got into magic early. His grandfather was also a wizard, and Connor was his apprentice. Connor's father was less a mage and more an alchemist; he preferred to stay out of the magical realm as much as possible, so Connor was trained by his grandfather. Connor never really knew his mother- his father only ever told him that she lost her life to magic.

Connor specializes in fire offensive magic, shapeshifting, and summoning.

If you want to be a main or supporting character: Main would be great x3

@Ksam2299
IMG_0247.jpg
Name: Scarlet Gender: Female Species: Pearlcatcher Flight: Wind (birth), Lightning (current), or any you want her to be. Age: Dragon/Old (ID is 86953 so yeah, she's kinda old :p) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/870/86953_350.png[/img] [/url] (25 points to spread between 4 categories, 10 being the best 1 the worst. Max 10 points, min 1 point.) Strength: 8 Speed: 5 Stamina: 8 Defence: 4 Alliance: Good [i]Scarlet migrated with her partner to the Shifting Expanse many moons ago, in order to set up a new clan within its barren landscapes. Since then, her soothing nature has helped tide over many internal conflicts caused by the variety of dragons present. Generally she spends most of her days relaxing near the nesting grounds, tending to the wounds the hatchlings gain through rough-housing and dubious contraptions left lying around. When angered, Scarlet can conjure up powerful magic to attack the perpetrator, leaving them regretting their actions. Her healing abilities is her most notable aspect however, it is rumoured that her smoky patterning was a result of enhancing her mana to greatly increase the achievable effects. If questioned about it, she merely smiles and turns back to whatever she was doing previously. She enjoys her fineries, even if the current attire she is wearing wasn’t originally her property. The original owner was simply promised that one day they would obtain their own silks, maybe even golden ones.[/i] If you want to be a main or supporting character: She works as either really, whatever you need. (I need more silks ;.;) ---- Name: Raziel Gender: Male Species: Ridgeback Flight: Fire (birth), but I feel he'd fit Shadow or Plague well. Age: Dragon/Old, character wise. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3026032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30261/3026032_350.png[/img] [/url] (25 points to spread between 4 categories, 10 being the best 1 the worst. Max 10 points, min 1 point.) Strength: 9 Speed: 6 Stamina: 5 Defence: 5 Alliance: Evil [i]Raziel does whatever he wants, when he wants and regardless of other's opinions on exactly what he is doing. He enjoys dabbling in dark magic, prying in to aspects that have long since been considered forbidden or morally wrong. Make no mistake though; his physical capabilities are just as deadly as his magic as he combines the two in battle. A rake from a claw dripping with darkness can leave a mortal wound, even if they didn't strike anything fatal. If talked to, he comes over arrogant and obsessive but at the same time highly intelligent. For one that desires to learn dark secrets, he can be a worthwhile mentor, if you can prove your use to him and keep him interested. Those that don't are in for an unfortunate experience... His body is crusted with gems caused by the Gembond disease, while other dragons may seek to swiftly remove the plague, he wears the hardened masses like a badge of honour. Where he obtained the Gembond is not known, many do not wish to pry in to such matters.[/i] If you want to be a main or supporting character: Well he kinda fits the definition of evil, so main maybe? Had to tone down Raziel's rather before typing it, he's based off a character (of the same name), who is so much worse than that. But this site is PG 13 so :I
Name: Scarlet
Species: Pearlcatcher
Flight: Wind (birth), Lightning (current), or any you want her to be.
Age: Dragon/Old (ID is 86953 so yeah, she's kinda old :p)

86953_350.png

(25 points to spread between 4 categories, 10 being the best 1 the worst. Max 10 points, min 1 point.)
Strength: 8
Stamina: 8
Defence: 4

Scarlet migrated with her partner to the Shifting Expanse many moons ago, in order to set up a new clan within its barren landscapes. Since then, her soothing nature has helped tide over many internal conflicts caused by the variety of dragons present. Generally she spends most of her days relaxing near the nesting grounds, tending to the wounds the hatchlings gain through rough-housing and dubious contraptions left lying around. When angered, Scarlet can conjure up powerful magic to attack the perpetrator, leaving them regretting their actions. Her healing abilities is her most notable aspect however, it is rumoured that her smoky patterning was a result of enhancing her mana to greatly increase the achievable effects. If questioned about it, she merely smiles and turns back to whatever she was doing previously.

She enjoys her fineries, even if the current attire she is wearing wasn’t originally her property. The original owner was simply promised that one day they would obtain their own silks, maybe even golden ones.

If you want to be a main or supporting character: She works as either really, whatever you need.
(I need more silks ;.;)

----
Name: Raziel
Species: Ridgeback
Flight: Fire (birth), but I feel he'd fit Shadow or Plague well.

3026032_350.png

Speed: 6
Stamina: 5
Defence: 5
Alliance: Evil

Raziel does whatever he wants, when he wants and regardless of other's opinions on exactly what he is doing. He enjoys dabbling in dark magic, prying in to aspects that have long since been considered forbidden or morally wrong. Make no mistake though; his physical capabilities are just as deadly as his magic as he combines the two in battle. A rake from a claw dripping with darkness can leave a mortal wound, even if they didn't strike anything fatal. If talked to, he comes over arrogant and obsessive but at the same time highly intelligent. For one that desires to learn dark secrets, he can be a worthwhile mentor, if you can prove your use to him and keep him interested. Those that don't are in for an unfortunate experience...

His body is crusted with gems caused by the Gembond disease, while other dragons may seek to swiftly remove the plague, he wears the hardened masses like a badge of honour. Where he obtained the Gembond is not known, many do not wish to pry in to such matters.

If you want to be a main or supporting character: Well he kinda fits the definition of evil, so main maybe?

Had to tone down Raziel's rather before typing it, he's based off a character (of the same name), who is so much worse than that. But this site is PG 13 so :I
Note to self: Oleum/evil arcane and Lazulli/good arcane
Note to self: Oleum/evil arcane and Lazulli/good arcane
[img][/img]
UXFlzfS.jpg
Hmm I was summoned? @Ksam2999 Name: Luxman Gender: Male. Species: Ridgeback. Flight: Lightning. Age: Young. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4062454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40625/4062454_350.png[/img] [/url] (25 points to spread between 4 categories, 10 being the best 1 the worst. Max 10 points, min 1 point.) Strength: 7 Speed: 8 Stamina: 4 Defense: 2 Alliance: Good. Can be a side or major character, it's completely your choice. Luxman is a bit of timid dragon which is surprising considering his species. Despite this, the Ridgeback is the first to jump to protect someone. He prefers to be amongst machines which can easily be fixed. He is known to stutter and cower a bit, and if you push him the young engineer will most likely start sobbing do to being a little frail. He's more likely to hide from fights very unlike his species. However his wit is his saving grace. The creature is highly intelligent and can probably out wit enemies. As a young hatchling the Ridgeback was never with his parents. They seemed to always be exceedingly busy with something. The child attempted to search for help but was commonly pushed away, in a frightening manner for someone a shy as him. Eventually it came to the day where it was his turn to work amongst them, but feared they were to chase him away as well. The Ridgeback prefers to avoid confrontation beyond all things and will flee before a fight. That doesn't make him weak however. Luxman can actually prove to be a dicey opponent and lay a number on dragons but would rather not hurt someone. However he's more likely to say things like "Scientifically speaking you shouldn't hurt (a) because (b) will happen," He's a bit of a pacifist and doesn't quite speak up when he needs to. Due to his slightly lonesome personality he is willing to lay down his life for those who manage to get close to him. He commonly utters things like "I've never had a friend before" if befriended. He's treated to be a bit of a pet by others due to others thinking he's cute due to his timidness. The Ridgeback is highly knowledgeable in fields of science and may blurt out facts in cases he feels even more insecure if pressed on. The Ridgeback is fairly talented with machines and if bored he might even take out a few gears and metal to tinker with. He also has some sort of form of Social Anxiety. His awkwardness and nerdiness can push others away but overall Luxman is a good friend provided he can be befriended. However he might need a boost of confidence by others to break out of his shyness. He's well humored but will prefer to stay quiet. His loyalty is his defining trait, and would for for those who befriend him. He's most likely to get bullied by other dragons however due to being unable to handle social activity very well. (Overall Luxman is simply a nerd. I can't put it any other way.)
Hmm I was summoned?
@Ksam2999
Name: Luxman
Species: Ridgeback.
Flight: Lightning.

4062454_350.png

Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Stamina: 4
Defense: 2
Alliance: Good. Can be a side or major character, it's completely your choice.
Luxman is a bit of timid dragon which is surprising considering his species. Despite this, the Ridgeback is the first to jump to protect someone. He prefers to be amongst machines which can easily be fixed. He is known to stutter and cower a bit, and if you push him the young engineer will most likely start sobbing do to being a little frail. He's more likely to hide from fights very unlike his species. However his wit is his saving grace. The creature is highly intelligent and can probably out wit enemies. As a young hatchling the Ridgeback was never with his parents. They seemed to always be exceedingly busy with something. The child attempted to search for help but was commonly pushed away, in a frightening manner for someone a shy as him. Eventually it came to the day where it was his turn to work amongst them, but feared they were to chase him away as well. The Ridgeback prefers to avoid confrontation beyond all things and will flee before a fight. That doesn't make him weak however. Luxman can actually prove to be a dicey opponent and lay a number on dragons but would rather not hurt someone. However he's more likely to say things like "Scientifically speaking you shouldn't hurt (a) because (b) will happen," He's a bit of a pacifist and doesn't quite speak up when he needs to. Due to his slightly lonesome personality he is willing to lay down his life for those who manage to get close to him. He commonly utters things like "I've never had a friend before" if befriended. He's treated to be a bit of a pet by others due to others thinking he's cute due to his timidness. The Ridgeback is highly knowledgeable in fields of science and may blurt out facts in cases he feels even more insecure if pressed on. The Ridgeback is fairly talented with machines and if bored he might even take out a few gears and metal to tinker with. He also has some sort of form of Social Anxiety. His awkwardness and nerdiness can push others away but overall Luxman is a good friend provided he can be befriended. However he might need a boost of confidence by others to break out of his shyness. He's well humored but will prefer to stay quiet. His loyalty is his defining trait, and would for for those who befriend him. He's most likely to get bullied by other dragons however due to being unable to handle social activity very well. (Overall Luxman is simply a nerd. I can't put it any other way.)
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
[b]Name:[/b] Flora [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Coatl [b]Flight:[/b] Nature (Although, the rather fancies a Fire eyes in a male~) [b]Age:[/b] Young Adult [b]Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4528533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45286/4528533_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Stats[/b][/u] [b]Strength:[/b] 7 [b]Speed:[/b] 3 [b]Stamina:[/b] 5 [b]Defence:[/b] 10 [b]Alliance:[/b] Good. . .although she doesn't act like it sometimes. [b]Personality:[/b] She's actually rather self-centered, and despite her sweet appearance, prone to lashing out harsh comments and blunt statements at her fellow travelers. She's not too pleased to be picked for this journey, she thinks it long and dreadful, and growls over how she could be spending her time sprucing up her lair. She rather enjoyed her nice, quiet life before all the chaos came to be, and isn't fond of "adventure" or fighting, heaven forbid fighting. It's a brute's sport after all. Even with all of her sourness, she tends to pick at and criticize those she admires. . .and she'll unruffle her feathers every once in a great while to show that care. And she tends to be sharp-tongued and ill mannered out of fear, she's an awful long way away from her small little nest. [b]Main/Supporting?:[/b] Main would be nice.
Name: Flora
Species: Coatl
Flight: Nature (Although, the rather fancies a Fire eyes in a male~)
Picture:

4528533_350.png

Stats
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Stamina: 5
Defence: 10

Alliance: Good. . .although she doesn't act like it sometimes.

Personality: She's actually rather self-centered, and despite her sweet appearance, prone to lashing out harsh comments and blunt statements at her fellow travelers. She's not too pleased to be picked for this journey, she thinks it long and dreadful, and growls over how she could be spending her time sprucing up her lair. She rather enjoyed her nice, quiet life before all the chaos came to be, and isn't fond of "adventure" or fighting, heaven forbid fighting. It's a brute's sport after all. Even with all of her sourness, she tends to pick at and criticize those she admires. . .and she'll unruffle her feathers every once in a great while to show that care. And she tends to be sharp-tongued and ill mannered out of fear, she's an awful long way away from her small little nest.

Main/Supporting?: Main would be nice.
LzG5Smh.png
@ksam2299 Name: Eri Gender: female Species: coatyl (how do you spell that xD) Flight: Lightning Age: dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4551349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45514/4551349_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm very sorry, but how do you paste a picture of a dragon? Dx idk how so I just copied and pasted this.... o3o' Strength: 2 Speed: 10 Stamina:9 Defense: 4 Alliance: Good Eri is very sweet and understanding to her comrades, but with her soft face, she is not very frightening to those she hates. She can be a little stubborn when others don't listen to her. She was born in the flight of Lightning, but she never had interest in it and loved plants. She joined the flight of Nature instead, but most dragons from Lightning view her as a traitor. Most dragons were also jealous of the rare breed she is. She has a low self esteem and she's a little shy, but she warms up to her friends. Her speed is phenominal and she easily evades many attacks. Her stamina helps her last a long time with her speed. However, her attack and defense are very low and she is best used as a distraction while someone else delivers a shocking blow. When alone, she relies on her speed to tire opponents out. Main/support: Main, if possible? :3 Good luck making the story! :D
@ksam2299
Name: Eri
Species: coatyl (how do you spell that xD)
Flight: Lightning

4551349_350.png

I'm very sorry, but how do you paste a picture of a dragon? Dx idk how so I just copied and pasted this.... o3o'

Strength: 2
Speed: 10
Stamina:9
Defense: 4
Eri is very sweet and understanding to her comrades, but with her soft face, she is not very frightening to those she hates. She can be a little stubborn when others don't listen to her. She was born in the flight of Lightning, but she never had interest in it and loved plants. She joined the flight of Nature instead, but most dragons from Lightning view her as a traitor. Most dragons were also jealous of the rare breed she is. She has a low self esteem and she's a little shy, but she warms up to her friends. Her speed is phenominal and she easily evades many attacks. Her stamina helps her last a long time with her speed. However, her attack and defense are very low and she is best used as a distraction while someone else delivers a shocking blow. When alone, she relies on her speed to tire opponents out.
Main/support: Main, if possible? :3

Good luck making the story! :D
@ksam2299 Oh wait, can I submit another? XD Name: Majesty Gender: Male Species: Imperial Flight: lightning Age: Dragon, but older than Eri^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3975225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39753/3975225_350.png[/img] [/url] Strength:10 Speed:4 Stamina:7 Defense: 3 Alliance: Evil Majesty is an extremely skilled and deadly villain. His strength is uncannily strong, and even though his defense is a bit low, his stamina helps him along. He is also extremely intelligent and can sense aura and chakra, so he knows the weak points of a dragon, making him a difficult opponent. He has never lost a battle before... (so far) He is best with close range attacks, even though he can summon lightning with his chakra. He is good with manipulating others. His weakness? It is unknown, but I'll tell you for the sake of the story: His speed isn't that great so instead of evading and wasting his energy, he protects himself by shooting lightning. Landing rock/ground attacks from a distance is the best way to beat him, but if he sees you taking out rocks/preparing a ground attack, he'll leap toward you with a lot of power in hopes of close comat. If so, run as fast as you can and try again; he's not that fast! Main/support: again, main, if possible? xD
@ksam2299
Oh wait, can I submit another? XD
Name: Majesty
Species: Imperial
Flight: lightning

3975225_350.png

Strength:10
Speed:4
Stamina:7
Defense: 3
Majesty is an extremely skilled and deadly villain. His strength is uncannily strong, and even though his defense is a bit low, his stamina helps him along. He is also extremely intelligent and can sense aura and chakra, so he knows the weak points of a dragon, making him a difficult opponent. He has never lost a battle before... (so far) He is best with close range attacks, even though he can summon lightning with his chakra. He is good with manipulating others. His weakness? It is unknown, but I'll tell you for the sake of the story: His speed isn't that great so instead of evading and wasting his energy, he protects himself by shooting lightning. Landing rock/ground attacks from a distance is the best way to beat him, but if he sees you taking out rocks/preparing a ground attack, he'll leap toward you with a lot of power in hopes of close comat. If so, run as fast as you can and try again; he's not that fast!

Main/support: again, main, if possible? xD
@ksam2299 How about some siblings? [b]Name:[/b] Leorio [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Skydancer [b]Flight:[/b] Lightning [b]Age:[/b] Young Dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3806215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38063/3806215_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] [b]Strength:[/b] 2 [b]Speed:[/b] 9 [b]Stamina:[/b] 6 [b]Defence:[/b] 4 [b]Alliance:[/b] Good [b]Personality:[/b] [i]Leorio is a very calm and quiet dragon. He has a high intelligence but very low physical attack. Despite his calm personality, he has a tendency to hold grudges. Although he does not express these grudges openly or lash out. Instead, he will find a way to make his enemy's life a living nightmare with minimum contact. His greatest fears are being separated from his comrades and losing his sister (even if she is evil).[/i] Main if possible, supporting role is fine as well ^w^ [b]Name:[/b] Kaiju [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Pearl Catcher [b]Flight:[/b] Lightning [b]Age:[/b] Young Dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3806216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38063/3806216_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] [b]Strength:[/b] 9 [b]Speed:[/b] 5 [b]Stamina:[/b] 3 [b]Defence:[/b] 7 [b]Alliance:[/b] Evil [b]Personality:[/b] [i]She acts sweet to deceive others and gain their trust. And much like her brother, she holds deep grudges. Although she prefers to handle these grudges and her enemies with brute force rather than talking it over. She is is quiet like her brother, but can't hold her temper. She refuses to hurt Leorio, for she still loves him (sibling love). But they went their separate after an argument over their views. Her greatest fears are fire and losing her brother.[/i] Main or supporting role is fine. You can change their bios if you need to or only wanna use one of them ^w^
@ksam2299
How about some siblings?

Name: Leorio
Species: Skydancer

3806215_350.png

Stats:
Strength: 2
Speed: 9
Stamina: 6
Defence: 4

Personality:
Leorio is a very calm and quiet dragon. He has a high intelligence but very low physical attack. Despite his calm personality, he has a tendency to hold grudges. Although he does not express these grudges openly or lash out. Instead, he will find a way to make his enemy's life a living nightmare with minimum contact. His greatest fears are being separated from his comrades and losing his sister (even if she is evil).
Main if possible, supporting role is fine as well ^w^

Name: Kaiju
Species: Pearl Catcher

3806216_350.png

Stats:
Stamina: 3
Defence: 7

Personality:
She acts sweet to deceive others and gain their trust. And much like her brother, she holds deep grudges. Although she prefers to handle these grudges and her enemies with brute force rather than talking it over. She is is quiet like her brother, but can't hold her temper. She refuses to hurt Leorio, for she still loves him (sibling love). But they went their separate after an argument over their views. Her greatest fears are fire and losing her brother.
Main or supporting role is fine.

You can change their bios if you need to or only wanna use one of them ^w^
reflection_sword_small_by_nihilistic_cake-dcfs47g.png3bheu2h_by_nihilistic_cake-dcfs97g.pngdistortion_sword_small_by_nihilistic_cake-dcfs4dc.png
Bump Bump Bump

PLEASE HELP MEH!!!!! MANY SLOTS STILL OPEN DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED!
Bump Bump Bump

PLEASE HELP MEH!!!!! MANY SLOTS STILL OPEN DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED!
[img][/img]
UXFlzfS.jpg
Bumppity bump bump

Hello?
Bumppity bump bump

Hello?
[img][/img]
UXFlzfS.jpg
1 2 3 4