Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S]Character Purge!(Anthro, Feral, etc.)
1 2
Was looking through my old files and...I have a lot of characters that I bought back in the day and have done next to nothing with. So, I would like to sell them to someone who will. [emoji=blue star size=1] In this folder there are various anthros, ferals, as well as some closed species and fandom adopts. Some have extra art, some are just the base adopts. A lot of them I have had for so long that the original artists have either changed names and or deactivated, so I cannot find their original prices. Those that I have been able to find have it in the description. [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]Feel free to make an offer.[/b] I would prefer to sell these for USD (and I am not expecting too much), but I would also accept art. Treasure and gems are a last option. [emoji=gold star size=1] The babs can be found here: [url=https://sta.sh/214j920ajqfv?edit=1][♥Sale Folder♥][/url]
Was looking through my old files and...I have a lot of characters that I bought back in the day and have done next to nothing with. So, I would like to sell them to someone who will.

In this folder there are various anthros, ferals, as well as some closed species and fandom adopts. Some have extra art, some are just the base adopts.

A lot of them I have had for so long that the original artists have either changed names and or deactivated, so I cannot find their original prices. Those that I have been able to find have it in the description.

Feel free to make an offer. I would prefer to sell these for USD (and I am not expecting too much), but I would also accept art. Treasure and gems are a last option.

The babs can be found here: [♥Sale Folder♥]
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
@SourPlacebo

Would you consider 1.5kg for Bazal? I unfortunately I can't offer USD or art, but thought I'd throw this out there ^^
@SourPlacebo

Would you consider 1.5kg for Bazal? I unfortunately I can't offer USD or art, but thought I'd throw this out there ^^
lil-guy.png
[quote name="RainbowVeins" date="2022-04-30 20:55:17" ] @SourPlacebo Would you consider 1.5kg for Bazal? I unfortunately I can't offer USD or art, but thought I'd throw this out there ^^ [/quote] @RainbowVeins That sounds good! 1.5kg it is. Once I receive the payment I will move him to the SOLD folder. [emoji=guardian star size=1]
RainbowVeins wrote on 2022-04-30 20:55:17:
@SourPlacebo

@RainbowVeins

That sounds good! 1.5kg it is. Once I receive the payment I will move him to the SOLD folder.
@SourPlacebo

Do you happen to have an idea of how much you're looking for for Sacculana in USD? C:

Edit: And Phase?
@SourPlacebo

Do you happen to have an idea of how much you're looking for for Sacculana in USD? C:

ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
[quote name="Nalabyte" date="2022-04-30 23:04:38" ] @SourPlacebo Do you happen to have an idea of how much you're looking for for Sacculana in USD? C: Edit: And Phase? [/quote] @Nalabyte For Sacculana I'd say $10 at the most, and for Phase, anywhere between $30-$40. :>
Nalabyte wrote on 2022-04-30 23:04:38:
@SourPlacebo

@Nalabyte

For Sacculana I'd say $10 at the most, and for Phase, anywhere between $30-$40. :>
@SourPlacebo

I'd love to snag Sacculana! <3 Phase is so tempting but out of my price range. >.< I may be back if they're still there next check.
@SourPlacebo

I'd love to snag Sacculana! <3 Phase is so tempting but out of my price range. >.< I may be back if they're still there next check.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
[quote name="Nalabyte" date="2022-04-30 23:42:11" ] @SourPlacebo I'd love to snag Sacculana! <3 Phase is so tempting but out of my price range. >.< I may be back if they're still there next check. [/quote] Sure thing~ I'll DM you where to send the payment for 'Lana, and once received I will move her to the SOLD folder. ^^ (And understandable. I reeeeeeeally wanted them back in the day so they'll probably be the priciest of the batch. ;w; )
Nalabyte wrote on 2022-04-30 23:42:11:
@SourPlacebo

Sure thing~
I'll DM you where to send the payment for 'Lana, and once received I will move her to the SOLD folder. ^^

(And understandable. I reeeeeeeally wanted them back in the day so they'll probably be the priciest of the batch. ;w; )
Bump. [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Bump.

Hello. Unfortunately I don’t have art or usd to trade for any so I understand if you don’t want to trade. However, how much treasure/gems would you be looking for for Neon, phase, snapper, or Acacia? @sourplacebo
Hello. Unfortunately I don’t have art or usd to trade for any so I understand if you don’t want to trade. However, how much treasure/gems would you be looking for for Neon, phase, snapper, or Acacia? @sourplacebo
[quote name="Futhark" date="2022-05-06 05:59:03" ] Hello. Unfortunately I don’t have art or usd to trade for any so I understand if you don’t want to trade. However, how much treasure/gems would you be looking for for Neon, phase, snapper, or Acacia? @sourplacebo [/quote] For Neon I would say around 1k gems, for Phase it would be 3.5k-4k gems, for Snapper 1.5k gems, and for Acacia 1k gems. (Or their treasure equivalents at a 1:1000 conversion since that seems to be the going rate atm.)
Futhark wrote on 2022-05-06 05:59:03:

For Neon I would say around 1k gems, for Phase it would be 3.5k-4k gems, for Snapper 1.5k gems, and for Acacia 1k gems. (Or their treasure equivalents at a 1:1000 conversion since that seems to be the going rate atm.)
1 2