Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | noo my money
1 2 3
I use a team of 3 dragons each with eliminate when I am not leveling fodder. Doesn't sound like you have made a mistake to me.
I use a team of 3 dragons each with eliminate when I am not leveling fodder. Doesn't sound like you have made a mistake to me.
My general farming team has three eliminates. Works a treat on mid-range levels. If you want to maximise functionality for the lowest number of dragons, I'd consider two general farmers with a str high enough to at least rally elim all enemies at all levels (check guides for what this value is, but iirc it's around the 133 mark) and one mire flyer. All three using scratch as their breath-building attack. You can use these in low-mid range levels as a farming team, either scratching or eliminating depending on the level. At high levels for general farming you have to keep in mind that the mire flyer might not be able to rally elim every enemy, keep them as the one scratching/rallying if that's the case. This will let you efficiently grind for items and two-fodder train with just three eliminates.

If you don't mind adding another lv.25, you can stat the fourth dragon as a healer to let you last longer when farming in lv.25 venues. In practice, though, that will get a lot less use than a third eliminator which is why I suggest it as the fourth option instead of the third.

And then even later, if you decide you really like coli, you can bring in a third general farmer and consider restoning the mire flyer to use meditate. That's very much a personal choice thing though.
My general farming team has three eliminates. Works a treat on mid-range levels. If you want to maximise functionality for the lowest number of dragons, I'd consider two general farmers with a str high enough to at least rally elim all enemies at all levels (check guides for what this value is, but iirc it's around the 133 mark) and one mire flyer. All three using scratch as their breath-building attack. You can use these in low-mid range levels as a farming team, either scratching or eliminating depending on the level. At high levels for general farming you have to keep in mind that the mire flyer might not be able to rally elim every enemy, keep them as the one scratching/rallying if that's the case. This will let you efficiently grind for items and two-fodder train with just three eliminates.

If you don't mind adding another lv.25, you can stat the fourth dragon as a healer to let you last longer when farming in lv.25 venues. In practice, though, that will get a lot less use than a third eliminator which is why I suggest it as the fourth option instead of the third.

And then even later, if you decide you really like coli, you can bring in a third general farmer and consider restoning the mire flyer to use meditate. That's very much a personal choice thing though.
thank you all you make me feel like not an idiot :')

love this community
thank you all you make me feel like not an idiot :')

love this community
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
i've got a team of 3 dragons with identical stats/builds (all containing eliminate) and they've been incredibly useful for general coli grinding! don't fret too much over it- you'll probably want more than one dragon with elim if you plan on spending any decent amount of time in the coliseum.
i've got a team of 3 dragons with identical stats/builds (all containing eliminate) and they've been incredibly useful for general coli grinding! don't fret too much over it- you'll probably want more than one dragon with elim if you plan on spending any decent amount of time in the coliseum.
8aKVtucC_o.png
@/Quid's breakdown is what I do. I have two farmers and a mire flyer all with elim, and a healer without it. I laid out their battle stones in roughly the same way so I don't have to think much about what keys I'm pressing, and I can grind any level until I'm sick of it with pretty minimal effort.
@/Quid's breakdown is what I do. I have two farmers and a mire flyer all with elim, and a healer without it. I laid out their battle stones in roughly the same way so I don't have to think much about what keys I'm pressing, and I can grind any level until I'm sick of it with pretty minimal effort.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
Haha all 3 on my team have eliminate ... when you are just grinding it really helps
Haha all 3 on my team have eliminate ... when you are just grinding it really helps
A5i3AHB.png
A 3-eliminate farming team is super useful! I used one like that for years (although now I tend towards 2 dragons with eliminate and a mage in the first slot for healing/buffs/super-effective damage). I'd still call that money well spent! In addition, the Mire isn't the only good fodder venue, so the elements of your dragons might just be more suited to a different venue. My personal favorite is the Ghostlight Ruins, but I'm sure you can find a way to grind that works for you!
A 3-eliminate farming team is super useful! I used one like that for years (although now I tend towards 2 dragons with eliminate and a mage in the first slot for healing/buffs/super-effective damage). I'd still call that money well spent! In addition, the Mire isn't the only good fodder venue, so the elements of your dragons might just be more suited to a different venue. My personal favorite is the Ghostlight Ruins, but I'm sure you can find a way to grind that works for you!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I mean, I have 7 dragons with elim that I actively use; they’re statted for different venues. So I see no problem here.
I mean, I have 7 dragons with elim that I actively use; they’re statted for different venues. So I see no problem here.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Honestly playing lower venues with two eliminates is a pain. Drops are low so you wanna speed through the rounds as fast as possible.

I don't have three identical farmers thoguht. For first half of the coliseum I just chuck my Mire trainer in the first slot and he does perfectly fine.

Starting from Rainsong Jungle and up to Kelp Beds I have a mage with only one ambush to, again, eat up less turns during most of the rounds. She goes in last slot in middle venues and first slot when team needs rallying in every round. I'm pretty happy with this setup.

I'm waiting for when I feel the need for a third eliminating133/40 guy before actually getting one but it's been months.
Honestly playing lower venues with two eliminates is a pain. Drops are low so you wanna speed through the rounds as fast as possible.

I don't have three identical farmers thoguht. For first half of the coliseum I just chuck my Mire trainer in the first slot and he does perfectly fine.

Starting from Rainsong Jungle and up to Kelp Beds I have a mage with only one ambush to, again, eat up less turns during most of the rounds. She goes in last slot in middle venues and first slot when team needs rallying in every round. I'm pretty happy with this setup.

I'm waiting for when I feel the need for a third eliminating133/40 guy before actually getting one but it's been months.
Nothing wrong with a glass cannon team, but I prefer a healer for the long run.
Nothing wrong with a glass cannon team, but I prefer a healer for the long run.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3