Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pacific Rim.
1 2 3
I wasn't expecting much when I went to go see it, but I was really impressed with it!
The effects were spectacular and the robots and monsters were boss. Loved loved the detail of the entire movie. They were pretty clever with a lot of stuff too. <3

Can&#039;t say I enjoyed the story though, as there really wasn&#039;t much of one, lol. A bit of it was really predictable too, but that doesn&#039;t make it a bad movie!

Overall I&#039;d give it a 9/10.
I wasn&#039;t expecting much when I went to go see it, but I was really impressed with it!
The effects were spectacular and the robots and monsters were boss. Loved loved the detail of the entire movie. They were pretty clever with a lot of stuff too. <3

Can&#039;t say I enjoyed the story though, as there really wasn&#039;t much of one, lol. A bit of it was really predictable too, but that doesn&#039;t make it a bad movie!

Overall I&#039;d give it a 9/10.
I wanna see it, but nobody&#039;s got the time or money to join me yet. But when I can! I&#039;ve been a fan of Mechs and Monsters since watching the old Godzilla films and a childhood of Beast Wars(I know, not mechs but still =P). I don&#039;t know how the story line is gonna be. I don&#039;t think the trailer marketed that well. It was more like, "Here&#039;s an action movie, Woo!"
I wanna see it, but nobody&#039;s got the time or money to join me yet. But when I can! I&#039;ve been a fan of Mechs and Monsters since watching the old Godzilla films and a childhood of Beast Wars(I know, not mechs but still =P). I don&#039;t know how the story line is gonna be. I don&#039;t think the trailer marketed that well. It was more like, "Here&#039;s an action movie, Woo!"
Guys, if you haven&#039;t seen this yet, go see this movie. Tell your friends, family, whoever you know who might be interested to see this movie. Because apparently it only got third in the box office this weekend, behind Grown Ups 2. Which has a 7% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Guys, if you haven&#039;t seen this yet, go see this movie. Tell your friends, family, whoever you know who might be interested to see this movie. Because apparently it only got third in the box office this weekend, behind Grown Ups 2. Which has a 7% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
HXGY.png
partymini.png
I haven&#039;t seen it yet, but I kinda want to. I was just really happy to see that New Zealand even has a fancy mech thing in it. xD

So often ignored...foreveralone. xD
I haven&#039;t seen it yet, but I kinda want to. I was just really happy to see that New Zealand even has a fancy mech thing in it. xD

So often ignored...foreveralone. xD
1 2 3