Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | First time adding genes to a first gen!
lucky me! this morning i got another water egg, and i was finally able to splurge on genes by selling two other water eggs. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74454040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744541/74454040_350.png[/img][/url] i picked python, flair and ringlets because she was cursed with a leaf tertiary colour lol. the flair somehow matched idk how!!! this is also the first time ive really bought anything with gems, because ive never bought them before and when i stopped playing years ago i only had like 40. somehow i was able to snatch the python gene on the AH for 15 gems instead of the standard 100+. lucky duck! i wonder if it looks alright, because i think i picked nice ones for my first time putting together a look.
lucky me! this morning i got another water egg, and i was finally able to splurge on genes by selling two other water eggs.
74454040_350.png
i picked python, flair and ringlets because she was cursed with a leaf tertiary colour lol. the flair somehow matched idk how!!!
this is also the first time ive really bought anything with gems, because ive never bought them before and when i stopped playing years ago i only had like 40.

somehow i was able to snatch the python gene on the AH for 15 gems instead of the standard 100+. lucky duck!
i wonder if it looks alright, because i think i picked nice ones for my first time putting together a look.
Hello!
no way, my 1st gen guardian also has a leaf tertiary lol.
no way, my 1st gen guardian also has a leaf tertiary lol.
so cute and funky!!! i love that leaf <3 my custom progen was also given leaf tert xD this is what i plan on geneing her up to <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=68&winggene=71&wings=67&auth=9fc60fc494b0e46781eb8077713b42630b77eb0d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
so cute and funky!!! i love that leaf <3 my custom progen was also given leaf tert xD this is what i plan on geneing her up to <3

dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=68&winggene=71&wings=67&auth=9fc60fc494b0e46781eb8077713b42630b77eb0d&dummyext=prev.png
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
can't go wrong w/ purple and green tbh
and congrats on your first g1 project done! --congrats and condolences because they get addictive very quickly LOL.

i think she looks great! she's also amazing as a skydancer and i'm sorry for putting that thought out there --you actually got a pretty nice roll with her colors. nightshade's blue tones match her eyes, and moon's accent colors matching her tert mean she's actually a pretty darn versatile G1.
can't go wrong w/ purple and green tbh
and congrats on your first g1 project done! --congrats and condolences because they get addictive very quickly LOL.

i think she looks great! she's also amazing as a skydancer and i'm sorry for putting that thought out there --you actually got a pretty nice roll with her colors. nightshade's blue tones match her eyes, and moon's accent colors matching her tert mean she's actually a pretty darn versatile G1.
She's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats.
She's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats.