Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | want smoke? i'll get you smoke (cheap)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
okie dokie, sending treasure now!
okie dokie, sending treasure now!
Grace only exists to fall from.
@modernghost Sent! How soon do you think until you can nab it?
@modernghost Sent! How soon do you think until you can nab it?
@AvengingAngel

got it! and there's really no guarantees on time, sorry

the marketplace *usually* updates every 5 minutes, but doesn't always update with anything or will update with different genes that aren't smoke PLUS smoke is in really high demand so it goes quick

if you ever feel like it's taking far too long for me to get the gene to you, i can refund you if you'd like!
@AvengingAngel

got it! and there's really no guarantees on time, sorry

the marketplace *usually* updates every 5 minutes, but doesn't always update with anything or will update with different genes that aren't smoke PLUS smoke is in really high demand so it goes quick

if you ever feel like it's taking far too long for me to get the gene to you, i can refund you if you'd like!
That's fine. I'm just lacking 12k now. As for my fae. I'll be giving smoke to this one.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=25584&tab=dragon&did=178931
That's fine. I'm just lacking 12k now. As for my fae. I'll be giving smoke to this one.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=25584&tab=dragon&did=178931
“A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is golden. In my view, a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway.” –Junot Diaz
Ok got all 240k. Let me know when you manage to get the gene and I'll send the treasure over.
Ok got all 240k. Let me know when you manage to get the gene and I'll send the treasure over.
“A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is golden. In my view, a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway.” –Junot Diaz
@pagengodess

ooh she's gorgeous! i bet she'll look so pretty with with violet smoke

i'll ping you when i get it, the mp is being a bit of a stinker rn so it might be awhile.
@pagengodess

ooh she's gorgeous! i bet she'll look so pretty with with violet smoke

i'll ping you when i get it, the mp is being a bit of a stinker rn so it might be awhile.
I've got a picture of her with all her genes but I can't seem to post it. Take all the time you need.
I've got a picture of her with all her genes but I can't seem to post it. Take all the time you need.
@modernghost no worries, just wondering! ^^
@modernghost no worries, just wondering! ^^
@modernghost

I'll take you up on this! I'll send over the treasure on your ok.
@modernghost

I'll take you up on this! I'll send over the treasure on your ok.
@cinnabar

sorry for the semi-late reply! i unexpectedly went to the doctor really quickly

send it over whenever!
@cinnabar

sorry for the semi-late reply! i unexpectedly went to the doctor really quickly

send it over whenever!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7