Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 (or group?) homestuck rp idea
Hey guys, I really want to start a (maybe a 1x1 rp ---> my brain is dying) homestuck rp that's Pre-Condensce.

Like just good old-fashioned-trolls in space on the HomeWorld.

G-rated only, no swearing please, no "troll-swearing-alternitives", please.

I'm sure they still had the trollchat thing that kept blood-types and castes anonymous; I just want like (I AM NOT IN THE RIGHT TIMELINE TO FIND THE FANFICTION "BEFORE US": IT IS NOT HERE!) Like No Murder or HARM at all
> edited timeline so it's just the politics and the like, how to become friends.

FRONDSHIP.

Feel free to say hi even if it just sounds cool and you still don't want to do this. ^_^

+

ONLY 18+ PLEASE : I DO NOT LIKE CHILDREN. I'm 28, yo.
Hey guys, I really want to start a (maybe a 1x1 rp ---> my brain is dying) homestuck rp that's Pre-Condensce.

Like just good old-fashioned-trolls in space on the HomeWorld.

G-rated only, no swearing please, no "troll-swearing-alternitives", please.

I'm sure they still had the trollchat thing that kept blood-types and castes anonymous; I just want like (I AM NOT IN THE RIGHT TIMELINE TO FIND THE FANFICTION "BEFORE US": IT IS NOT HERE!) Like No Murder or HARM at all
> edited timeline so it's just the politics and the like, how to become friends.

FRONDSHIP.

Feel free to say hi even if it just sounds cool and you still don't want to do this. ^_^

+

ONLY 18+ PLEASE : I DO NOT LIKE CHILDREN. I'm 28, yo.
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
Hi! I'm 23, and haven't rped Homestuck in years. But recently, my interest in the fandom has been revitalized. This sounds interesting.
Hi! I'm 23, and haven't rped Homestuck in years. But recently, my interest in the fandom has been revitalized. This sounds interesting.
up
up
up
up
up
up