Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for Water nests to rent!
Hey, I'm looking to rent a water nest because I need a gloom/white/midnight water baby for a gene project of mine! I don't have many gems but I do have plenty of treasure, art (pm me if that's something you want because I mostly do horror ink doodles. I'll send examples through pm.), And your pick of any of the babies that don't have the colors I need. I'll send food with the parents.
Hey, I'm looking to rent a water nest because I need a gloom/white/midnight water baby for a gene project of mine! I don't have many gems but I do have plenty of treasure, art (pm me if that's something you want because I mostly do horror ink doodles. I'll send examples through pm.), And your pick of any of the babies that don't have the colors I need. I'll send food with the parents.
Bump
Bump
Hi! Are you still looking for a nest?
Hi! Are you still looking for a nest?
.................. 7kXqKFJ.png
water_small.png
At1HVKx.png
Z2soOA2.png
s66ne93.png
@amibe

Oh my goodness yes! Roughly how much do you want to let me rent a nest?
@amibe

Oh my goodness yes! Roughly how much do you want to let me rent a nest?
If you would just send me food for them that would be fine! None of my breeding pairs will be ready for a while and I hate to have so many nests doing nothing!
If you would just send me food for them that would be fine! None of my breeding pairs will be ready for a while and I hate to have so many nests doing nothing!
.................. 7kXqKFJ.png
water_small.png
At1HVKx.png
Z2soOA2.png
s66ne93.png
@amibe

Sounds good to me! I'll set up a crossroads for them.
@amibe

Sounds good to me! I'll set up a crossroads for them.