Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PUPWIND&VoC Aberr F + Obelisk M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DynastyBOREY it's okay xD I got what you meant.
@DynastyBOREY it's okay xD I got what you meant.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Wind for clouds - there is another place.

PUPWIND - there are 7 more places 6-6.

hatchhery.png

skin.png
image.png
[quote name="DynastyBOREY" date="2022-04-13 06:41:24" ] Wind for clouds - there is another place. PUPWIND - there are 7 more places 6-6. [/quote] Wandered over to check on this. Why errybody gotta like the clouds? lol
DynastyBOREY wrote on 2022-04-13 06:41:24:

Wandered over to check on this. Why errybody gotta like the clouds? lol
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Mondschatten Any problems?
@Mondschatten Any problems?
hatchhery.png

skin.png
image.png
@DynastyBOREY No, just have an abbe wanting her skin lol
@DynastyBOREY No, just have an abbe wanting her skin lol
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@dynastyborey is everything alright with the print? i havent received either of my copies
@dynastyborey is everything alright with the print? i havent received either of my copies
tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif eden tumblr_inline_p7u4sypcex1t78dpp_75sq.gif fr+8 tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif
tumblr_mexm9e30Tg1r52dl9.gif
@evereden
I'm waiting for copies to be sent to me! I'm ashamed that I have to wait so long! sorry!
When I sent them for the first time, the admissions committee did not like that the line was not particularly "visible".
I had to try several attempts. Now I hope there will be a final version. And the answer should come any day now!
@evereden
I'm waiting for copies to be sent to me! I'm ashamed that I have to wait so long! sorry!
When I sent them for the first time, the admissions committee did not like that the line was not particularly "visible".
I had to try several attempts. Now I hope there will be a final version. And the answer should come any day now!
hatchhery.png

skin.png
image.png
@dynastyborey no problem! thanks for letting me know :)
@dynastyborey no problem! thanks for letting me know :)
tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif eden tumblr_inline_p7u4sypcex1t78dpp_75sq.gif fr+8 tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif
tumblr_mexm9e30Tg1r52dl9.gif
Oh I was wondering what was going on >< Work has been busy but I finally have a rest this week.

Oh I was wondering what was going on >< Work has been busy but I finally have a rest this week.

eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
@Camy

My condition is extremely shaky! I've submitted the work several times already, and I seem to be getting depressed.
They still don't like the line! I don't understand, because I've already corrected so many times...
I'll try again until I win this fight!
@Camy

My condition is extremely shaky! I've submitted the work several times already, and I seem to be getting depressed.
They still don't like the line! I don't understand, because I've already corrected so many times...
I'll try again until I win this fight!
hatchhery.png

skin.png
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7