Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | howdy! im not new*!
Hello all! I used to be on here once upon a forgotten age, and it had honestly been so long since I last was here that I no longer remembered any of my old login information nor access to any of the old emails I would have used back then. Oops!
So technically I'm new but not in the sense that I don't quite know what I'm doing, but more in "just got reincarnated; it's fine, I can handle this!" kind of way haha!
Most of my time is currently being spent with digsite endeavors as well as building up brewing again! If you're interested in getting research notes, feel free to drop me a friend request & a comment!

Other than that though, I've been working on getting back into drawing again? haven't done digital art in a Long time now and drawing dragons from here has been so refreshing to what I typically do! :^)
(feel free to check out my wildly inactive insta for some of my more finished arts @hall0thwen)
Hello all! I used to be on here once upon a forgotten age, and it had honestly been so long since I last was here that I no longer remembered any of my old login information nor access to any of the old emails I would have used back then. Oops!
So technically I'm new but not in the sense that I don't quite know what I'm doing, but more in "just got reincarnated; it's fine, I can handle this!" kind of way haha!
Most of my time is currently being spent with digsite endeavors as well as building up brewing again! If you're interested in getting research notes, feel free to drop me a friend request & a comment!

Other than that though, I've been working on getting back into drawing again? haven't done digital art in a Long time now and drawing dragons from here has been so refreshing to what I typically do! :^)
(feel free to check out my wildly inactive insta for some of my more finished arts @hall0thwen)
ACOZFAh.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngBT1N47G.png
VsoSnU5.png
Heya! I'm another returnee, though past me had the decency to save my password and username somewhere. This is my first day back.

So much has changed in the two years I've been gone! Seriously, it's almost like stepping into a new world. At least some things are still the same, though. (Staring at you, Coliseum.)

The new dragon breeds look cool, don't they?
Heya! I'm another returnee, though past me had the decency to save my password and username somewhere. This is my first day back.

So much has changed in the two years I've been gone! Seriously, it's almost like stepping into a new world. At least some things are still the same, though. (Staring at you, Coliseum.)

Orca. He/they.
Welcome back, both of you!
Welcome back, both of you!
9cjDdGL.png
[quote name="Fairyflavor" date="2022-04-15 21:29:48" ] Heya! I'm another returnee, though past me had the decency to save my password and username somewhere. This is my first day back. So much has changed in the two years I've been gone! Seriously, it's almost like stepping into a new world. At least some things are still the same, though. (Staring at you, Coliseum.) The new dragon breeds look cool, don't they? [/quote] ah i wish i had had the foresight to have saved my info somewhere! oh well! glad to see i’m not the only basically new but not fresh face around here! also i totally agree! i’m absolutely in love with the newer dragons ????
Fairyflavor wrote on 2022-04-15 21:29:48:

ah i wish i had had the foresight to have saved my info somewhere! oh well! glad to see i’m not the only basically new but not fresh face around here!

also i totally agree! i’m absolutely in love with the newer dragons ????
ACOZFAh.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngBT1N47G.png
VsoSnU5.png