Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introduction Post :D!
Hey! Hey!! I'm Colorado or Physics! I've joined flight rising 2-4 months ago and I just got around to participating in forums! I go by any pronouns! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] My favorite dragons so far are Obelisks, Imperials, and Veilspun! My favorite dragon I have happens to be Tron! I don't have current clan lore so far collecting pretty/cool dragons is my only goal beside breeding! It's really nice to be part of the community either way! ^^
Hey! Hey!!

I'm Colorado or Physics! I've joined flight rising 2-4 months ago and I just got around to participating in forums! I go by any pronouns!

My favorite dragons so far are Obelisks, Imperials, and Veilspun! My favorite dragon I have happens to be Tron! I don't have current clan lore so far collecting pretty/cool dragons is my only goal beside breeding!

It's really nice to be part of the community either way! ^^
@Physicsinminutes Hello and welcome! I'm Xill!
I joined FR last summer and became obsessed, haha. I haven't been able to play much lately but I'm slowly trying to get back into it. I love obelisks too! They remind me of my cat just a little, haha.

It's great to meet you! Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything :)
@Physicsinminutes Hello and welcome! I'm Xill!
I joined FR last summer and became obsessed, haha. I haven't been able to play much lately but I'm slowly trying to get back into it. I love obelisks too! They remind me of my cat just a little, haha.

It's great to meet you! Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything :)
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@Stillxill

Of course and it's nice to meet you too! ^°^
@Stillxill

@Stillxill

@Stillxill