Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | it's been so long...
Hey, Hello! This is one of my childhood games. I was absolutely obsessed and then life got in the way. After probably 6 to 5 years here I am. So much has changed, and I have been observing and studying stuff, I love some new genes like constellation and the ancient breeds are so interesting. My love for Coalts is certainly still here but Veilspuns are just... Dunno, absolutely perfect.

I have no idea if someone will read my rambling, but oh well. I love k-pop and dramas, anime and fantasy books (I also liked pastel colours since I was young since some of my dragons were already in that range)! Besides that, I want to make friends!

byebye and that's it ig
Hey, Hello! This is one of my childhood games. I was absolutely obsessed and then life got in the way. After probably 6 to 5 years here I am. So much has changed, and I have been observing and studying stuff, I love some new genes like constellation and the ancient breeds are so interesting. My love for Coalts is certainly still here but Veilspuns are just... Dunno, absolutely perfect.

I have no idea if someone will read my rambling, but oh well. I love k-pop and dramas, anime and fantasy books (I also liked pastel colours since I was young since some of my dragons were already in that range)! Besides that, I want to make friends!

byebye and that's it ig
5BsilZ9.pngWn6vGC1.pngrUoKR6y.pngnWiQNX9.pngYMPbu9R.png
CSlUWkg.png
@Ambercat hello! welcome back to the game! Glad you are liking the new genes and atuff. If you need any help, feel free to ask!
@Ambercat hello! welcome back to the game! Glad you are liking the new genes and atuff. If you need any help, feel free to ask!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie

Thank you very much!!!
@Glaciarie

Thank you very much!!!
5BsilZ9.pngWn6vGC1.pngrUoKR6y.pngnWiQNX9.pngYMPbu9R.png
CSlUWkg.png
Hi! I love your pastel dragons! I'm coming back to this site after some years of not playing, too. It's been fun to see all the changes and get wrapped up in this game again!
Hi! I love your pastel dragons! I'm coming back to this site after some years of not playing, too. It's been fun to see all the changes and get wrapped up in this game again!
Hey there I'm in the same boat! Realized I also have changed quite a bit in tastes dragon wise. I used to pretty much only have imperials... Yeah I like the new genes and breeds a lot as well!

Hope you can find your way again, I've kinda found my passion back as well.
Hey there I'm in the same boat! Realized I also have changed quite a bit in tastes dragon wise. I used to pretty much only have imperials... Yeah I like the new genes and breeds a lot as well!

Hope you can find your way again, I've kinda found my passion back as well.
dLPpEd6.png tF1QZj3.gif