Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] lair purge - 100+ g1s, oldie & more!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56
@jinu could we trade the boys for each other and I just got a 2nd eliminate so could I do both of them for the girls?
@jinu could we trade the boys for each other and I just got a 2nd eliminate so could I do both of them for the girls?
@CelticDragoness elims are valued at ~200g each (LAH), so that would only add up to 400g ^^" it feels a bit low since i'm asking for at least 500g on the spring/tan/crocodile, and ~200g on the spring/buttercup/smoke (if anything, i'm more open to haggle on the second girl). preferably i'd look at eggs or currency (at 1g:1050t) if you're willing to add a bit?

but i think i can trade the boys! i can send a cr, let me know what you think about the girls ^^
@CelticDragoness elims are valued at ~200g each (LAH), so that would only add up to 400g ^^" it feels a bit low since i'm asking for at least 500g on the spring/tan/crocodile, and ~200g on the spring/buttercup/smoke (if anything, i'm more open to haggle on the second girl). preferably i'd look at eggs or currency (at 1g:1050t) if you're willing to add a bit?

but i think i can trade the boys! i can send a cr, let me know what you think about the girls ^^
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
[emoji=cloud size=1]
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@jinu Alright boy for boy eliminate for the one girl and could I put a hold on the other girl?
@jinu Alright boy for boy eliminate for the one girl and could I put a hold on the other girl?
@CelticDragoness sure! ill mark her on hold, just added my side to the cr ^^
out of curiosity, do you know how long youll need?
@CelticDragoness sure! ill mark her on hold, just added my side to the cr ^^
out of curiosity, do you know how long youll need?
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@jinu a week at most
@jinu a week at most
[emoji=cloud size=1]
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
[emoji=cloud size=1]