Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Valuable CS Pets/Items [W] Gems
1 2
@Pseudonymous
I happen to have a true date sunback. I was going to keep it but if you are wiling to offer the akount of gems listed then i can trade it away.
@Pseudonymous
I happen to have a true date sunback. I was going to keep it but if you are wiling to offer the akount of gems listed then i can trade it away.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion what’s your CS name? And would you take a mixture of gems and treasure? I actually currently have have about 8.6mt and 41.4kg, but if you’d prefer pure gems I can exchange my treasure for gems.
@Norion what’s your CS name? And would you take a mixture of gems and treasure? I actually currently have have about 8.6mt and 41.4kg, but if you’d prefer pure gems I can exchange my treasure for gems.
@Pseudonymous I almost missed your ping ^^'
A mixture with treasure and gems would be alright. I have some pixel dragons i would like to change the breed so that works for me.
Ive sent you a trade with the sunback as proof and everything else from that account is available for sale too since I am not active on the site anymore
@Pseudonymous I almost missed your ping ^^'
A mixture with treasure and gems would be alright. I have some pixel dragons i would like to change the breed so that works for me.
Ive sent you a trade with the sunback as proof and everything else from that account is available for sale too since I am not active on the site anymore
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion CR sent! How much are you looking to get for your dragon and UR Tiger?
@Norion CR sent! How much are you looking to get for your dragon and UR Tiger?
Bump
Bump
@Pseudonymous are you still looking for the august lion pps? and would you be willing to negotiate the offer?
@Pseudonymous are you still looking for the august lion pps? and would you be willing to negotiate the offer?
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
1 2