Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DressUp and Scry Contest - {Ends 4/30}
1 2 3 4
[center][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64870644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648707/64870644_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1] Hello all, I have several accents in my hoard that I would like to use, but I do not have time to make outfits for all of them or find dragons that match. I decided to ask for some help through a contest! There are two categories for the contest so [b]please read the rules and category descriptions before you enter.[/b] [size=2]*Also note that when I say accent I mean skin and/or accent, just to avoid possible confusion[/size] [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=gust size=1] [/columns] [quote="Category 1: Dress-Up"] The following accents are for the Dress-Up category [b]only[/b]. I am looking to pair these with apparel for a completed look. [skin=33826] [gamedb item=33826] [skin=38796] [gamedb item=38796] [skin=40073] [gamedb item=40073] [skin=41615] [gamedb item=41615] [skin=41617] [gamedb item=41617] [skin=43478] [gamedb item=43478] [skin=39210] [gamedb item=39210] [skin=44211] [gamedb item=44211] [left] [b]To enter for this category: [/b] [LIST] [*]Make an outfit that you feel fits one or more of the accents [b]listed in this category.[/b] [*]Please share the outfit you have made [b]with the accent visible and on a mannequin.[/b] [*]You may enter [b]up to two outfits per accent.[/b] [*]In order for your second entry to count it must have [b]at least 3 different items or an entirely different color palette[/b] (this can include an inverted color scheme). The same outfit in the same exact colors with 1 differing item will not count as a second entry. [*][b]You may not enter outfits for the accents in the Scrying category.[/b] I don't mind if you show one for fun, but it will not count as an entry. [/LIST] [/left] [/quote] [quote="Category 2: Scrying"] The following accents are for the Scrying category [b]only[/b]. These are beautiful but busy (or for Ancients only), and I am focused on finding dragons that match on their own. [skin=40077] [gamedb item=40077] [skin=43483] [gamedb item=43483] [skin=43485] [gamedb item=43485] [skin=39211] [gamedb item=39211] [skin=44206] [gamedb item=44206] [skin=38404] [gamedb item=38404] [left] [b]To enter for this category: [/b] [LIST] [*]Make a scry that you feel fits one or more of the accents [b]listed in this category.[/b] [*]Please share [b]both[/b] the scry and the accent on said scry. [*]You may enter [b]one scry per accent.[/b] [*]If there is an item or two you feel would fit especially well you are free to include it. [*][b]You may not enter a scry for the accents in the Dress-Up category.[/b] I don't mind if you show one for fun, but it will not count as an entry. [/LIST] [/left] [/quote] [left][b]Additional Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]You may submit up to the maximum amount specified in each category for a total of up to 22 possible entries. [*][b]Please Note:[/b] Submitting the maximum amount of entries will not necessarily improve your chances of winning as the [b]winners will be based on my subjective opinion.[/b] I would love to see what you come up with, but be aware that submitting the maximum amount does not entitle you to a win. [*]The contest will end [b]April 30th, server maintenance time.[/b] Winners will be announced May 1st. [*]Do not ping me. I am subscribed. [*]Please see the prize post below for prize information. [/LIST] [/left] [/center]
64870644_350.png

Hello all, I have several accents in my hoard that I would like to use, but I do not have time to make outfits for all of them or find dragons that match. I decided to ask for some help through a contest! There are two categories for the contest so please read the rules and category descriptions before you enter.

*Also note that when I say accent I mean skin and/or accent, just to avoid possible confusion

Category 1: Dress-Up wrote:
The following accents are for the Dress-Up category only. I am looking to pair these with apparel for a completed look.

Accent: Soaring Wayfarer

Accent: Fluttering Breeze

Skin: Fear Me Not

Accent: Gilded Sight

Accent: Crystalspine Guardian

Accent: inkstained waltz

Skin: Surface Camouflage

Accent: Mistflight

To enter for this category:
  • Make an outfit that you feel fits one or more of the accents listed in this category.
  • Please share the outfit you have made with the accent visible and on a mannequin.
  • You may enter up to two outfits per accent.
  • In order for your second entry to count it must have at least 3 different items or an entirely different color palette (this can include an inverted color scheme). The same outfit in the same exact colors with 1 differing item will not count as a second entry.
  • You may not enter outfits for the accents in the Scrying category. I don't mind if you show one for fun, but it will not count as an entry.
Category 2: Scrying wrote:
The following accents are for the Scrying category only. These are beautiful but busy (or for Ancients only), and I am focused on finding dragons that match on their own.

Skin: Lost Time

Skin: Lunar Occultae

Accent: Bespangled Carousel

Accent: Swamp Lord

Accent: Wind Bearers

Accent: Mysterymoth

To enter for this category:
  • Make a scry that you feel fits one or more of the accents listed in this category.
  • Please share both the scry and the accent on said scry.
  • You may enter one scry per accent.
  • If there is an item or two you feel would fit especially well you are free to include it.
  • You may not enter a scry for the accents in the Dress-Up category. I don't mind if you show one for fun, but it will not count as an entry.
Additional Rules:
  • You may submit up to the maximum amount specified in each category for a total of up to 22 possible entries.
  • Please Note: Submitting the maximum amount of entries will not necessarily improve your chances of winning as the winners will be based on my subjective opinion. I would love to see what you come up with, but be aware that submitting the maximum amount does not entitle you to a win.
  • The contest will end April 30th, server maintenance time. Winners will be announced May 1st.
  • Do not ping me. I am subscribed.
  • Please see the prize post below for prize information.

everbloomsig.png
[center][size = 6][emoji=gust size=1] Prizes [emoji=gust size=1][/size] There will be 3 winners for the Dress-Up category and 1 for the Scrying category. The 1st place winner will have first choice of which pack they would like to claim. 2nd place will have 2nd choice, and 3rd will have a choice between the remaining two. I will also credit the winners in the description of each dragon inspired by the winning entries once I begin each project. [quote="Prize Pack 1"] [b]Sweetheart[/b] [item=Starry Regard][item=Heartswirl][item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Pretty Pink Head Bow][item=Pretty Lavender Wing Bow] [item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Violet Corsage][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Violet Lei][item=Duskcheer Colony] [item=Love's Herald] [item=Magical Shard] x50 [/quote] [quote="Prize Pack 2"] [b]Poison[/b] [item=Spiral Daze][skin=43489][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta][item=Scene: Springswarm][item=Mossy Maze Colony] [item=Plasmpool Grimplate][item=Plasmpool Forecallouses][item=Plasmpool Tasset][item="Contestant's Skull"][item=Attendant Overcoat] [item="proto wings"] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] x50 [/quote] [quote="Prize Pack 3"] [b]Creature of the Night[/b] [item=Wiggly Sight][skin=25938][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][item=Vista: Spidered Seat][item=Carbon Cushion Colony] [item=Advisor Footies][item=Advisor Collar][item=Advisor Mitts][item=Advisor Waist Wrap][item=Counselor Overcoat] [skin=43100] [item=Shimmering Pinecone] x50 [/quote] [quote="Prize Pack 4"] [b]One with Nature[/b] [skin=43107][item="Loamy Garden Belt "][item="Hydrating Garden Hat"][item="Sprouting Garden Socks"][item="Edamame Harvest"] [item="Druid's Woodwing"][item="Druid's Woodmask"][item="Druid's Woodtrail"][item="Druid's Woodtreads"][item="Algae-Bottom Slarg"] [item=Scene: Thunder Lizards][item=Scene: Springswarm] [item="bladed flatleaf"] x50 [/quote] [quote="Scry Prize Pack"] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Scene: Armory][item=Primary Gene: Ground][item="Noxious colony"] [item=Basic Book Collection][item=Scene: Thunder Lizards][skin=42326] [item=Messengers Scroll] x99 [/quote] ----- [quote="Bonus Raffle!"] Everyone who enters the contest will automatically be entered into a raffle for the following prize pack: [item=Shardback Minmi][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Scene: Enchanted Dungeon][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Lowjaw Minmi][item=Dark Dinosaur Armor][skin=29820] The winners will be drawn randomly. Please let me know if you would like to opt out. [left]Entered: @/sitzpinklr @/catfire13 @/cartographic @/Silverazura @/interesting @/fruitbatt @/ViolentViolet77[/left] [/quote] [/center]
Prizes

There will be 3 winners for the Dress-Up category and 1 for the Scrying category. The 1st place winner will have first choice of which pack they would like to claim. 2nd place will have 2nd choice, and 3rd will have a choice between the remaining two.

I will also credit the winners in the description of each dragon inspired by the winning entries once I begin each project.
Prize Pack 1 wrote:
Sweetheart

Starry Regard Heartswirl Marbled Serpenta Pretty Pink Head Bow Pretty Lavender Wing Bow
Violet Flowerfall Violet Corsage Violet Flower Crown Violet Lei Duskcheer Colony
Love's Herald
Magical Shard
x50
Prize Pack 2 wrote:
Poison

Spiral Daze Acid-Tongue Serpenta Scene: Springswarm Mossy Maze Colony
Plasmpool Grimplate Plasmpool Forecallouses Plasmpool Tasset Contestant's Skull Attendant Overcoat
Proto Wings
All-Seeing Shroom
x50
Prize Pack 3 wrote:
Creature of the Night

Wiggly Sight Tar-Trooper Slarg Vista: Spidered Seat Carbon Cushion Colony
Advisor Footies Advisor Collar Advisor Mitts Advisor Waist Wrap Counselor Overcoat

Shimmering Pinecone
x50
Prize Pack 4 wrote:
One with Nature

Loamy Garden Belt Hydrating Garden Hat Sprouting Garden Socks Edamame Harvest
Druid's Woodwing Druid's Woodmask Druid's Woodtrail Druid's Woodtreads Algae-Bottom Slarg
Scene: Thunder Lizards Scene: Springswarm
Bladed Flatleaf
x50
Scry Prize Pack wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne Scene: Armory Primary Gene: Ground Noxious Colony
Basic Book Collection Scene: Thunder Lizards

x99

Bonus Raffle! wrote:
Everyone who enters the contest will automatically be entered into a raffle for the following prize pack:

Shardback Minmi Brown Birdskull Legband Scene: Enchanted Dungeon Brown Birdskull Armband Lowjaw Minmi Dark Dinosaur Armor

The winners will be drawn randomly. Please let me know if you would like to opt out.
Entered: @/sitzpinklr @/catfire13 @/cartographic @/Silverazura @/interesting @/fruitbatt @/ViolentViolet77

everbloomsig.png
Open for entries!
Open for entries!
everbloomsig.png
Bump
Bump
everbloomsig.png
Outfit entries:

Crystalspine Guardian

contest entry 1

Gilded Sight
contest entry 2

Scry Entry:

Wind Bearers:
contest entry 3
3 with accent

Outfit entries:

Crystalspine Guardian

contest entry 1

Gilded Sight
contest entry 2

Scry Entry:

Wind Bearers:
contest entry 3
3 with accent

hi i'm Chris
@sitzpinklr oh these are lovely! Thank you for entering :D
@sitzpinklr oh these are lovely! Thank you for entering :D
everbloomsig.png
@Juanita of course! I saw your ad in friend rising. I love messing around with scrys so it was fun :)
@Juanita of course! I saw your ad in friend rising. I love messing around with scrys so it was fun :)
hi i'm Chris
@sitzpinklr I appreciate you taking a look. Glad you had fun!
@sitzpinklr I appreciate you taking a look. Glad you had fun!
everbloomsig.png
Updated all prize packs and added a 4th option
Updated all prize packs and added a 4th option
everbloomsig.png
Bump
Bump
everbloomsig.png
1 2 3 4