Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC |
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@sic

Hello! I'm interested in :D I'm wondering how much you are looking for?

I don't have much great stuffs in Dappervolk unfortunately ^^;
@sic

Hello! I'm interested in :D I'm wondering how much you are looking for?

I don't have much great stuffs in Dappervolk unfortunately ^^;
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@sic

no worries >u<

as for the chests I have...

2x eclipsed seraph gold chest (970kp LAH=4850g)
2x winter scholar gilded chest (I didn't find one on the LAH xp)
1x cosmic mage nebula chest (699kp LAH=3495g)
1x spring stone (300kp LAH=1500g)
1x orchard historian ruby chest (I didn't find one on the LAH)
1x verdant fae chest (800kp LAH=4000g)
3x pale fae chest (I didn't find one on the LAH)
1x summer chard NW, NE, SW (300g or something)
1x mordant advisor ebony chest (I didn't see anything but I might have mistyped)
1x glasswork artificer brocade chest (I couldn't find anything)

with that being said I gotta say collecting these things has really lost their sheen for me. I'm willing to get rid of them for a heavily discounted price from the LAH. just tell me which ones ur interested in owo
@sic

no worries >u<

as for the chests I have...

2x eclipsed seraph gold chest (970kp LAH=4850g)
2x winter scholar gilded chest (I didn't find one on the LAH xp)
1x cosmic mage nebula chest (699kp LAH=3495g)
1x spring stone (300kp LAH=1500g)
1x orchard historian ruby chest (I didn't find one on the LAH)
1x verdant fae chest (800kp LAH=4000g)
3x pale fae chest (I didn't find one on the LAH)
1x summer chard NW, NE, SW (300g or something)
1x mordant advisor ebony chest (I didn't see anything but I might have mistyped)
1x glasswork artificer brocade chest (I couldn't find anything)

with that being said I gotta say collecting these things has really lost their sheen for me. I'm willing to get rid of them for a heavily discounted price from the LAH. just tell me which ones ur interested in owo
jotaro-kid.gif
@sic

Do you accept pure payment in eggs? If not then it's alright :D (I'm not sure if you want Noc eggs as LAH or not >w<)
@sic

Do you accept pure payment in eggs? If not then it's alright :D (I'm not sure if you want Noc eggs as LAH or not >w<)

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@sic

Hmm 37 eggos for 9,990 gems ^^ I can add 10 g so that it's at exact 10 kg, sounds good? ^^
@sic

Hmm 37 eggos for 9,990 gems ^^ I can add 10 g so that it's at exact 10 kg, sounds good? ^^

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@sic okey dokey I think I'm done <3 what chests are you most interested in owo
@sic okey dokey I think I'm done <3 what chests are you most interested in owo
jotaro-kid.gif
@sic

that sounds good to me! i hope you enjoy your new chests u_u

lmk ur dv name and I'll send em over
@sic

that sounds good to me! i hope you enjoy your new chests u_u

lmk ur dv name and I'll send em over
jotaro-kid.gif
@sic
hi there! c:
would you possibly consider an obsidian cape for the skins below?

admittedly I’m not super sure what they’re worth besides cinnamon incense, but I’d be happy to trade the cape for around 8kg worth - if that ends up being only two of three or if you’d like me to add to my end that’s fine! :]
@sic
hi there! c:
would you possibly consider an obsidian cape for the skins below?

admittedly I’m not super sure what they’re worth besides cinnamon incense, but I’d be happy to trade the cape for around 8kg worth - if that ends up being only two of three or if you’d like me to add to my end that’s fine! :]
@sic
that sounds good to me! again, I’m not super sure what thrall of thorns is worth (or how you value cinnamon incense) but I’d be happy to take the remainder of 8k in gems. :]
I’m just coming back to fr after a few years away and I’m still trying to figure out my aesthetic, so I’m in about the same boat in terms of “oh that’s pretty, I should grab it … now what do I do with it,” ahaha. so many pretty accents ;v;
@sic
that sounds good to me! again, I’m not super sure what thrall of thorns is worth (or how you value cinnamon incense) but I’d be happy to take the remainder of 8k in gems. :]
I’m just coming back to fr after a few years away and I’m still trying to figure out my aesthetic, so I’m in about the same boat in terms of “oh that’s pretty, I should grab it … now what do I do with it,” ahaha. so many pretty accents ;v;
@sic
that works for me, thank you so much! :D
I haven’t been able to find much on thorns (mobile is a pain), but if it helps any, this, this and this are the three most recent sales I could find for incense! there was one back in august of last year for 1800g that I saw when I searched earlier but that’s a little further back in the logs than my phone is allowing right now, haha.
@sic
that works for me, thank you so much! :D
I haven’t been able to find much on thorns (mobile is a pain), but if it helps any, this, this and this are the three most recent sales I could find for incense! there was one back in august of last year for 1800g that I saw when I searched earlier but that’s a little further back in the logs than my phone is allowing right now, haha.
@Sic are you still interested in buying potatoes? I have about 200kp if you’re interested!
@Sic are you still interested in buying potatoes? I have about 200kp if you’re interested!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18