Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sanguis Incaendium | Art Shop [USD]
1 2 3
@Nekomori

hey there!! i have a couple other commissions that i need to finish before i take any more on. are you cool with waiting a little bit?? i'm back in school now so i've been pretty busy!
@Nekomori

hey there!! i have a couple other commissions that i need to finish before i take any more on. are you cool with waiting a little bit?? i'm back in school now so i've been pretty busy!
Of course! There's no rush :D Ping me when you have open slots and the time. Good luck with your school work, and stay safe ^^
Of course! There's no rush :D Ping me when you have open slots and the time. Good luck with your school work, and stay safe ^^
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Friendly bump - your art style is really cool!
Friendly bump - your art style is really cool!
Sales tab / Art shop

tumblr_inline_nc5kxuTT1m1scrvs1.gif
by sindragosa
my shop is open again!

i will only be accepting USD due to some IRL money stuff.

i am currently offering dragon headshots - sketches and colored.

i hope to offer fullbodies soon, but i am just starting to get back into the habit of drawing so i don't want to push myself too hard.

thanks for reading!
my shop is open again!

i will only be accepting USD due to some IRL money stuff.

i am currently offering dragon headshots - sketches and colored.

i hope to offer fullbodies soon, but i am just starting to get back into the habit of drawing so i don't want to push myself too hard.

thanks for reading!
Heya could I get @ when you open up doing humanoids?
Heya could I get @ when you open up doing humanoids?

He/him | FRT+1 x

depending on what you want i could do it now. i'm still trying to get back into doing art on a regular basis, and dragons are always my comfort zone, but i can do humans. i'm just not advertising it because it's not my strong suit atm. but as long as you have references and you're not looking for a super dynamic pose or anything i can likely do it. plus it's good for me so i can get back into practice of drawing people. feel free to pm me to discuss further!

depending on what you want i could do it now. i'm still trying to get back into doing art on a regular basis, and dragons are always my comfort zone, but i can do humans. i'm just not advertising it because it's not my strong suit atm. but as long as you have references and you're not looking for a super dynamic pose or anything i can likely do it. plus it's good for me so i can get back into practice of drawing people. feel free to pm me to discuss further!
@Reshiramu

apologies! i responded above. i spelled your username wrong the first time haha.
@Reshiramu

apologies! i responded above. i spelled your username wrong the first time haha.
@edeninh ah! Gotcha. I've got a character I'm considering picking up more art of - would be a coloured headshot - but I need to get a revamped ref of them first,vsi hopefully can be back within a week or two. Got someone lined up to get that from - they do have a ref right now but I wasn't... totally happy with the design lmao. So! I hope it's okay if I come back once the ref is redone?

Currently they look like this (art by Chimerii), but the revamp might make them a touch simpler ribbon-wise.
@edeninh ah! Gotcha. I've got a character I'm considering picking up more art of - would be a coloured headshot - but I need to get a revamped ref of them first,vsi hopefully can be back within a week or two. Got someone lined up to get that from - they do have a ref right now but I wasn't... totally happy with the design lmao. So! I hope it's okay if I come back once the ref is redone?

Currently they look like this (art by Chimerii), but the revamp might make them a touch simpler ribbon-wise.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu

yeah of course! looks like a fun character to draw for sure. i'll be here still when you're ready:)
@Reshiramu

yeah of course! looks like a fun character to draw for sure. i'll be here still when you're ready:)
bump
bump
1 2 3