Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER CONSTRUCTION / Kurloz' shop [TEMP]
Welcome to my art shop

Hello, I'm Kurloz. Most call me Zee or Seaweed.
I'm opening this shop temporarily to build up funds for genes and just (if I get lucky) Real Life Cash Money.

I accept gems, treasure and USD as payment!

I am best at humanoid designs so if it's human shaped, I can do it. This includes gijinkas of your dragons/other species/OC!

FAQ:

Do I send WIPs: Yes! I send work in progress images at every stage. so that would be Sketch, Lineart, Flat colors, and shading. And you also have the option to request changes during each stage. With the exception of the sketch stage being one that you can heavily change.

What do I offer: Sketches, Lines, Flats and full color, with the option of it being a headshot/bust, thigh up, or fullbody.

Do I offer refunds:
a) If I have completed your commission- No.
b) If I haven't started on it: Yes.
c) If I've done partial work that has been sent to you and had approvals made: Partial refund depending on work done.

Can I do backgrounds, how much are they: Yes.
a) Gradients = No cost.
b) Detailed background beyond abstract shapes, not using any sort of stamp brush = Varies
Welcome to my art shop

Hello, I'm Kurloz. Most call me Zee or Seaweed.
I'm opening this shop temporarily to build up funds for genes and just (if I get lucky) Real Life Cash Money.

I accept gems, treasure and USD as payment!

I am best at humanoid designs so if it's human shaped, I can do it. This includes gijinkas of your dragons/other species/OC!

FAQ:

Do I send WIPs: Yes! I send work in progress images at every stage. so that would be Sketch, Lineart, Flat colors, and shading. And you also have the option to request changes during each stage. With the exception of the sketch stage being one that you can heavily change.

What do I offer: Sketches, Lines, Flats and full color, with the option of it being a headshot/bust, thigh up, or fullbody.

Do I offer refunds:
a) If I have completed your commission- No.
b) If I haven't started on it: Yes.
c) If I've done partial work that has been sent to you and had approvals made: Partial refund depending on work done.

Can I do backgrounds, how much are they: Yes.
a) Gradients = No cost.
b) Detailed background beyond abstract shapes, not using any sort of stamp brush = Varies
ACOZFAh.png
VDqpTLf.png
JNIF9rv.png
RESERVED
RESERVED
ACOZFAh.png
VDqpTLf.png
JNIF9rv.png
RESERVED
RESERVED
ACOZFAh.png
VDqpTLf.png