Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free dragons! + apparel fam den brew
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 331 332
Are these ones available to get please?
Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan Curious Kettle Mesacliff Assassin
Are these ones available to get please?
Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan Curious Kettle Mesacliff Assassin
Hi are this dragons still available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76863999][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768640/76863999_350.png[/img][/url] Also is it possible to send any familiar? Any would do, thank you!
Hi are this dragons still available?

76863999_350.png

Also is it possible to send any familiar? Any would do, thank you!
@Deathx you got it! and sure, if you'd like to send anything go ahead :)

@starthefoxhound @beBlueberry @Skultetra @SpiritX @Mages you got it, on the way!

@Reevi ah sorry that dragon specifically is not up for grabs, because she's a child of lyric dragons and I don't want the names to get messed up. if there's any other dragon you like maybe we can find something! and if you want a familiar you need to tell me which one
@Deathx you got it! and sure, if you'd like to send anything go ahead :)

@starthefoxhound @beBlueberry @Skultetra @SpiritX @Mages you got it, on the way!

@Reevi ah sorry that dragon specifically is not up for grabs, because she's a child of lyric dragons and I don't want the names to get messed up. if there's any other dragon you like maybe we can find something! and if you want a familiar you need to tell me which one
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900
how's your cauldron queue? i need some genes brewed
@dd2900
how's your cauldron queue? i need some genes brewed
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
@beBlueberry I don't have anything in my cauldron right now, so I can get something rolling for you whenever! :)
@beBlueberry I don't have anything in my cauldron right now, so I can get something rolling for you whenever! :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900
rad! I need 2x Primary Gene: Slime(Aberration) - sent you the mats!
@dd2900
rad! I need 2x Primary Gene: Slime(Aberration) - sent you the mats!
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Mind if I grab these? [item=burnished filigree tail guard] [item=burnished filigree wing guard] Also, if you have any [item=delicate bat wing] could I get a few? I'm like, 11 short and I've been at it for a month
Mind if I grab these?
Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Filigree Wing Guard

Also, if you have any Delicate Bat Wing could I get a few? I'm like, 11 short and I've been at it for a month
WvEXipG.png2VtxnMX.pngEHXIkb0.png
@dd2900 Then do you have any [item=autumndryad] [item=sparksylph] [item=sweetheartswan] ???
@dd2900

Then do you have any Sparksylph ???
Sorry to bother again, could I get these? :3 [Item=Candy Cockatrice][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Treehorn wolpertinger]
Sorry to bother again, could I get these? :3
Candy Cockatrice Strawberry Noggle Snowy Owlynx Treehorn Wolpertinger
Bump
Bump
MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 331 332