Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Fortune Scroll would you have made?
1 2
What Fortune Scroll would you have made? If you were going to write one? I'd have written; [b]We've been trying to reach you about your cart's extended warranty.[/b] [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
What Fortune Scroll would you have made? If you were going to write one?

I'd have written;

We've been trying to reach you about your cart's extended warranty.
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
"There is no such thing as a deity" /j
"There is no such thing as a deity" /j
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Your future project won't scry itself!
Your future project won't scry itself!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Just "Boo!"
Just "Boo!"
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
they already did it. i both love, and hate the idea of getting something like this irl. [img]https://runningmagazine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/5651run.jpg[/img] [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
they already did it.
i both love, and hate the idea of getting something like this irl.

5651run.jpg

is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Punch egg
Punch egg
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
I would make my two favorites that I've pulled from fortune cookies IRL: "If it seems the fates are against you today, they probably are." and "Your problem just got bigger. Think, what have you done?" [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
I would make my two favorites that I've pulled from fortune cookies IRL:

"If it seems the fates are against you today, they probably are."

and

"Your problem just got bigger. Think, what have you done?"
ctFAI4k.gif
I was gonna say a rickroll, but I just found out that's been done already, so maybe...

The game.
I was gonna say a rickroll, but I just found out that's been done already, so maybe...

The game.
BiXaltQ.gif
[quote name="TwoJay" date="2022-04-01 08:25:04" ] What Fortune Scroll would you have made? If you were going to write one? I'd have written; [b]We've been trying to reach you about your cart's extended warranty.[/b] [emoji=tundra tongue size=2] [/quote] Hey that was mine- Well uh… Maybe I’d do this one: [url= https://youtu.be/I3wYyC8ePMY][Breaking News][/url]
TwoJay wrote on 2022-04-01 08:25:04:
What Fortune Scroll would you have made? If you were going to write one?

I'd have written;

We've been trying to reach you about your cart's extended warranty.

Hey that was mine-
Well uh…

Maybe I’d do this one:

[Breaking News]
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
"Behind every able man. There is always."

Based on a fortune cookie I got once that I'm still trying to decipher the meaning of.
"Behind every able man. There is always."

Based on a fortune cookie I got once that I'm still trying to decipher the meaning of.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2