Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another newbie saying hello ~
Hi, there! I just joined the site today, and am getting acquainted with its lore and features.

I'm just your average weirdo who likes dragons, a he/they who's still finding their way in the world.

I'm not much good at introductions, but I would like to find some friends here.

Hi, there! I just joined the site today, and am getting acquainted with its lore and features.

I'm just your average weirdo who likes dragons, a he/they who's still finding their way in the world.

I'm not much good at introductions, but I would like to find some friends here.

Hello! Im also new and i would like to be friends if you don't mind :)
Hello! Im also new and i would like to be friends if you don't mind :)
The Starset Society Art/Comms shop
@StarsetSociety

Of course! I like your description of your clan on your page as well as your avatar dragon.
@StarsetSociety

Of course! I like your description of your clan on your page as well as your avatar dragon.
You bought my Lloyd, I hope they make you happy! I'd like to be friends if that's ok!
You bought my Lloyd, I hope they make you happy! I'd like to be friends if that's ok!
JEQJe7l.jpg
@BuddyDragon

Yes, of course! I was just browsing the sales forum, and your hatchery's name jumped out at me. I really love Lloyd's colors. You have lots of pretties for sale.
@BuddyDragon

Yes, of course! I was just browsing the sales forum, and your hatchery's name jumped out at me. I really love Lloyd's colors. You have lots of pretties for sale.
@boopasnoot

I also like your dragon pfp!
@boopasnoot

I also like your dragon pfp!
The Starset Society Art/Comms shop
Hii! I just posted an intro on here too and saw yours. I've been here a little longer (one month) so welcome!
Hii! I just posted an intro on here too and saw yours. I've been here a little longer (one month) so welcome!
~HTTYD my love~
@lightesla

Thank you, and to you as well!
@lightesla

Thank you, and to you as well!