Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [K] Black Threads and Bound Souls
1 2 3 4
[center][b]Day 15 - Unrest [/b][/center] [Columns][item=Bone Fragments][nextcol] [u]Roll For A Challenge![/u] [size=2]Roll: 12 A Coup![/size][/columns] ----- "Did you hear? There was another death in the castle." [right]"Again? Please tell me it wasn't another hatchling, they recently set up that foundation and all."[/right] "Of course it was another hatchling, the queen is rubbish and clearly doesn't know what she is doing anymore." [center]"I mean, who else is there, who would even be fit to rule."[/center] "Miss Siranka, probably, I mean, she used to be the old royal's advisor afterall." [center]"No, she would never take up the mantle from the queen, that wouldn't check out."[/center] [right]"Bet that it would then be the queen's boytoy, Glaom."[/right] [center]"Oh shut up, we both know you don't like that Spiral because you wish to have his position."[/center] [right]"I- but-"[/right] "And also he is visiting the slums lately, handing out food and the like for those struggling, so shut up even more, if he did become king, the kingdom wouldn't perish." [center]"Yes exactly, new leadership would be a good thing!"[/center] [right]"..."[/right] "..." [center]"Oh shut up, we all thought it, Im just the first one to say out loud that if she was dethroned, it wouldn't be the worst."[/center] "I mean..." [right]"Yknow..."[/right] "That makes it sound like we're asking for a coup." [right]"I wouldn't want that for the queen either."[/right] "Also wouldn't that kill the king on the kingdom across the wall." [center]"Im not saying we should kill her! I just think... maybe the work is just a bit too much for her."[/center] [right]"Well, we're surely not helping by complaining about it all."[/right] [center]"Let's just go back to work."[/center] [center]----- [b]Nursery Status[/b][size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76641384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=7de05406572966df77516b60876dbf437e76d3ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Cian - Male - Survived [/size][/center] ----- [LIST] [*]Lowest roll with the coup was a 3 [*]So the faith in Calantha is not very high, but no one is planning to Ides of March her luckily. [*]Also imagining what people thought of Glaom made me laugh. [/LIST] [quote]Pinglist: @ashenfinch[/quote]
Day 15 - Unrest
Bone Fragments Roll For A Challenge!
Roll: 12
A Coup!

"Did you hear? There was another death in the castle."

"Again? Please tell me it wasn't another hatchling, they recently set up that foundation and all."

"Of course it was another hatchling, the queen is rubbish and clearly doesn't know what she is doing anymore."

"I mean, who else is there, who would even be fit to rule."

"Miss Siranka, probably, I mean, she used to be the old royal's advisor afterall."

"No, she would never take up the mantle from the queen, that wouldn't check out."

"Bet that it would then be the queen's boytoy, Glaom."

"Oh shut up, we both know you don't like that Spiral because you wish to have his position."

"I- but-"

"And also he is visiting the slums lately, handing out food and the like for those struggling, so shut up even more, if he did become king, the kingdom wouldn't perish."

"Yes exactly, new leadership would be a good thing!"

"..."

"..."

"Oh shut up, we all thought it, Im just the first one to say out loud that if she was dethroned, it wouldn't be the worst."

"I mean..."

"Yknow..."

"That makes it sound like we're asking for a coup."

"I wouldn't want that for the queen either."

"Also wouldn't that kill the king on the kingdom across the wall."

"Im not saying we should kill her! I just think... maybe the work is just a bit too much for her."

"Well, we're surely not helping by complaining about it all."

"Let's just go back to work."

Nursery Status

dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=7de05406572966df77516b60876dbf437e76d3ba&dummyext=prev.png

Cian - Male - Survived

• Lowest roll with the coup was a 3
  • So the faith in Calantha is not very high, but no one is planning to Ides of March her luckily.
  • Also imagining what people thought of Glaom made me laugh.
Quote:
Pinglist: @ashenfinch
XEqzxg2.png
Oh I LOVE how you wrote the coup out!!! It really read as multiple whispers going back and forth!!!
Oh I LOVE how you wrote the coup out!!! It really read as multiple whispers going back and forth!!!
100 Hatchling Challenge: Sun and Sea
Kingdomlocke: Bound Souls and Black Threads
Stock The Pond: My Pairs
[center][b]Day 16 - Destiny Isn't Set In Stone [/b][/center] [Columns][item=Wharf Roach][nextcol] [u]Coliseum Time![/u] [size=2]Food: insects 20-30 matches in the coliseum Dragons: Benessa, Calantha and Bashok[/size][/columns] ----- It was quite a warm day as Bashok and Calantha went out for another training session. The two dragons had found a shared love for getting fit and learning new moves and so it felt only logical for the two of them to sometimes go out to relax that way together. Not to mention that when Callie froze the enemies, Bash managed to hit them even harder with his lightning. The only other addition this time was them having yoinked Benessa as they found the spiral on their route towards the training grounds. "Do I really have to come with?" Came the whine from Benessa as they still followed their elders. "Of course, Benessa, you are part of the family now and we will need to make sure you do not get hurt." Calantha softly scolded before Bashok joined in. "Which means you get to be all fighty like us!!" Cal softly booped him with her snout as she laughed. "He is right though, while you do not need to be all diligent like us, we do still want you to take precautions when you travel out, like we found you just now." "I was getting extra stuff for hatchlings, like for Cian. While it is true that they shouldn't go outside yet, it isn't smart to hide the nature element from their room." A silence fell before Benessa awkwardly continued. "I've been reading up on proper hatchling care... Glaom and I have been trying to find ways to give them a better shot... Like Cian... even though that was no one's fault." Another silence fell before Calantha also softly bonked him. "Thank you, Benessa, it is very kind of you to think of how to help us already, but you are still young yourself. You do not have to tie yourself down to one calling just yet. Take Bashok for instance, he swore high and low that he wanted to become a knight, and here he is as one of our best Scouts." The small fae was all fluttery from the compliments, it even made Ben laugh. "Thank you, miss Cal, that does lessen the pressure." [center]----- [b]Nursery Status[/b][size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76641384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=7de05406572966df77516b60876dbf437e76d3ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Cian - Male - Survived [/size][/center] ----- [LIST] [*]Didn't know what to write so just some character exploration I guess? [*]My amazing writing partner gave me all kinds of prompts to help me but OOPS, only took one and didnt even write about what I wanted about. [/LIST] [quote]Pinglist: @ashenfinch[/quote]
Day 16 - Destiny Isn't Set In Stone
Wharf Roach Coliseum Time!
Food: insects
20-30 matches in the coliseum
Dragons: Benessa, Calantha and Bashok

It was quite a warm day as Bashok and Calantha went out for another training session. The two dragons had found a shared love for getting fit and learning new moves and so it felt only logical for the two of them to sometimes go out to relax that way together. Not to mention that when Callie froze the enemies, Bash managed to hit them even harder with his lightning.

The only other addition this time was them having yoinked Benessa as they found the spiral on their route towards the training grounds.

"Do I really have to come with?" Came the whine from Benessa as they still followed their elders.

"Of course, Benessa, you are part of the family now and we will need to make sure you do not get hurt." Calantha softly scolded before Bashok joined in. "Which means you get to be all fighty like us!!"

Cal softly booped him with her snout as she laughed. "He is right though, while you do not need to be all diligent like us, we do still want you to take precautions when you travel out, like we found you just now."

"I was getting extra stuff for hatchlings, like for Cian. While it is true that they shouldn't go outside yet, it isn't smart to hide the nature element from their room."

A silence fell before Benessa awkwardly continued.

"I've been reading up on proper hatchling care... Glaom and I have been trying to find ways to give them a better shot... Like Cian... even though that was no one's fault."

Another silence fell before Calantha also softly bonked him. "Thank you, Benessa, it is very kind of you to think of how to help us already, but you are still young yourself. You do not have to tie yourself down to one calling just yet. Take Bashok for instance, he swore high and low that he wanted to become a knight, and here he is as one of our best Scouts."

The small fae was all fluttery from the compliments, it even made Ben laugh.

"Thank you, miss Cal, that does lessen the pressure."

Nursery Status

dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=7de05406572966df77516b60876dbf437e76d3ba&dummyext=prev.png

Cian - Male - Survived

• Didn't know what to write so just some character exploration I guess?
  • My amazing writing partner gave me all kinds of prompts to help me but OOPS, only took one and didnt even write about what I wanted about.
Quote:
Pinglist: @ashenfinch
XEqzxg2.png
1 2 3 4