Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello everyone :DD
uhh hello everyone! you can call me Bee
I'm new to this game, got recommended to it by a discord server, it seems fun ngl
it's kinda confusing though, but I'm sure I can get over that
also all ur dragons look so pretty i love them :D
uhh hello everyone! you can call me Bee
I'm new to this game, got recommended to it by a discord server, it seems fun ngl
it's kinda confusing though, but I'm sure I can get over that
also all ur dragons look so pretty i love them :D
@Chaotiicco0kie
Welcome to FR! I love your first dragons name lol. If you ever have any questions, or just want to be friends, I'm totally down!
@Chaotiicco0kie
Welcome to FR! I love your first dragons name lol. If you ever have any questions, or just want to be friends, I'm totally down!
fkWjutW.pngTO5f5vS.pngq9EEy5M.png5hF3FGk.png2zqBVe2.png
ML74daY.gif
@Valtrue

Aw thanks! I love rats in general so I just had to name her that lol
But thanks! I'll come here again if I ever get too puzzled!
@Valtrue

Aw thanks! I love rats in general so I just had to name her that lol
But thanks! I'll come here again if I ever get too puzzled!
@Chaotiicco0kie

Welcome to Flight Rising! :)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Although, I may not be an entire professional, I can speak from experience

Basically, the main idea of this game is to breed pretty dragons. You can either keep them, sell them (and get money to decorate/buy more dragons/eventually art), or you can exalt them!

Exalting them, as mentioned by the dialogue when you exalt a dragon, is making them leave your lair permanently (you can bring them back within a certain time limit) to serve your "deity". In your case, since you're in the Wind Flight, that would be the Windsinger.

When you exalt, you gain (besides your beginning dragons, your progens, since you can always bring them back no matter when you exalted them) a few treasure. However, the currency reward can be raised depending if you've named them or leveled them in the Coliseum. If you exalt, you add more to the (Wind) flight's dominance as shown here (which you are already in the lead for because of your flight's festival).

The Forums is not necessary, however it helps you keep in tune with the Flight Rising community! Everybody's nice there, so don't worry about that. The Forums is a very useful tool.

In fact, besides the Raffles, you can find Giveaways (even new player exclusive ones!) here! There are also hatcheries there, but all of the dragons are free. Sometimes there's items as well.

Those are the basics from what I can tell. Anyhow, have a wonderful rest of your day! <3
@Chaotiicco0kie

Welcome to Flight Rising! :)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Although, I may not be an entire professional, I can speak from experience

Basically, the main idea of this game is to breed pretty dragons. You can either keep them, sell them (and get money to decorate/buy more dragons/eventually art), or you can exalt them!

Exalting them, as mentioned by the dialogue when you exalt a dragon, is making them leave your lair permanently (you can bring them back within a certain time limit) to serve your "deity". In your case, since you're in the Wind Flight, that would be the Windsinger.

When you exalt, you gain (besides your beginning dragons, your progens, since you can always bring them back no matter when you exalted them) a few treasure. However, the currency reward can be raised depending if you've named them or leveled them in the Coliseum. If you exalt, you add more to the (Wind) flight's dominance as shown here (which you are already in the lead for because of your flight's festival).

The Forums is not necessary, however it helps you keep in tune with the Flight Rising community! Everybody's nice there, so don't worry about that. The Forums is a very useful tool.

In fact, besides the Raffles, you can find Giveaways (even new player exclusive ones!) here! There are also hatcheries there, but all of the dragons are free. Sometimes there's items as well.

Those are the basics from what I can tell. Anyhow, have a wonderful rest of your day! <3
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
Hello, Bee! Welcome to FR!
Hello, Bee! Welcome to FR!
sQ35KLV.png
@TeerOFLore
I'm unsure if this is an auto message or not, but thank you either way :D
that actually explained a lot, so ty!

@Tepin Thanks! Hopefully this game is a lot more fun than this other game I've played before lol
@TeerOFLore
I'm unsure if this is an auto message or not, but thank you either way :D
that actually explained a lot, so ty!

@Tepin Thanks! Hopefully this game is a lot more fun than this other game I've played before lol
@Chaotiicco0kie

Of course! :D

And don't worry, it wasn't! I just...explain things the long way. But of course! Anytime!
@Chaotiicco0kie

Of course! :D

And don't worry, it wasn't! I just...explain things the long way. But of course! Anytime!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII