Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons! [Updated - 30/03/22]
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="pipisroom" date="2022-03-11 07:18:48" ] @SeaglassSky @honeydragons I'm so so sorry to the both of you! I wasn't able to check for a few days and set all my dragons I needed gone on the auction house to see if they would sell, and I just got back to them sold right before I checked this!!! I'm not able to provide either of the dragons you originally wanted, but I just got some nice Veilspun and I have a couple leftover Skydancers as well. if they aren't any good, then I'd be more than happy to send over a couple of dragons from the same parents next time they breed. I'm so sorry once again :( [/quote] Oh it's no problem at all! I actually didn't know how to ping at the time so that's my bad as well haha (does just @pipisroom work? Still not sure lol) But if it's not too much trouble I would love this boy https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76445483 I'd name him Ghost
pipisroom wrote on 2022-03-11 07:18:48:
@SeaglassSky @honeydragons

I'm so so sorry to the both of you! I wasn't able to check for a few days and set all my dragons I needed gone on the auction house to see if they would sell, and I just got back to them sold right before I checked this!!!
I'm not able to provide either of the dragons you originally wanted, but I just got some nice Veilspun and I have a couple leftover Skydancers as well. if they aren't any good, then I'd be more than happy to send over a couple of dragons from the same parents next time they breed.

I'm so sorry once again :(
Oh it's no problem at all! I actually didn't know how to ping at the time so that's my bad as well haha (does just @pipisroom work? Still not sure lol)
But if it's not too much trouble I would love this boy https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76445483
I'd name him Ghost
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
hey!! its alright, dont worry about it!! stuff happens <3
thank you anyways!! <3
thank you anyways!! <3
lesbiancatcher.png
[quote name="SeaglassSky" date="2022-03-11 08:43:33" ] Oh it's no problem at all! I actually didn't know how to ping at the time so that's my bad as well haha (does just @pipisroom work? Still not sure lol) But if it's not too much trouble I would love this boy https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76445483 I'd name him Ghost [/quote] @SeaglassSky Yes, that works just fine! I'm still new to the forum side of things myself, so all of this has been a learning experience for me as well x) I've just sent Ghost over, hope they get to you alright!
SeaglassSky wrote on 2022-03-11 08:43:33:
Oh it's no problem at all! I actually didn't know how to ping at the time so that's my bad as well haha (does just @pipisroom work? Still not sure lol)
But if it's not too much trouble I would love this boy https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76445483
I'd name him Ghost
@SeaglassSky

Yes, that works just fine! I'm still new to the forum side of things myself, so all of this has been a learning experience for me as well x)
I've just sent Ghost over, hope they get to you alright!
[quote name="honeydragons" date="2022-03-11 09:02:18" ] hey!! its alright, dont worry about it!! stuff happens <3 thank you anyways!! <3 [/quote] @honeydragons Thank you for your understanding x( Is there anything else I can send your brothers way to make up for it?
honeydragons wrote on 2022-03-11 09:02:18:
thank you anyways!! <3
@honeydragons

Thank you for your understanding x(
Is there anything else I can send your brothers way to make up for it?
[quote name="pipisroom" date="2022-03-11 11:18:03" ] [quote name="honeydragons" date="2022-03-11 09:02:18" ] hey!! its alright, dont worry about it!! stuff happens <3 thank you anyways!! <3 [/quote] @honeydragons Thank you for your understanding x( Is there anything else I can send your brothers way to make up for it? [/quote] awe dont worry about it!! its okay!! <3 plus, i didnt even tell him about it, so hes not disappointed or anything^^ it was just gonna be a fun surprise!! its not a big deal!! thank you anyways though! please try not to worry!
pipisroom wrote on 2022-03-11 11:18:03:
honeydragons wrote on 2022-03-11 09:02:18:
thank you anyways!! <3
@honeydragons

Thank you for your understanding x(
Is there anything else I can send your brothers way to make up for it?
awe dont worry about it!! its okay!! <3 plus, i didnt even tell him about it, so hes not disappointed or anything^^ it was just gonna be a fun surprise!! its not a big deal!! thank you anyways though! please try not to worry!
lesbiancatcher.png
@pipisroom No worries, thank you so much for getting back to me! :D
[quote name="sweepingly" date="2022-03-11 20:05:22" ] @pipisroom No worries, thank you so much for getting back to me! :D [/quote] @sweepingly Thank you so much for being so patient! I've just sent them over now, hope they get to you okay! And just let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. :)
sweepingly wrote on 2022-03-11 20:05:22:
@sweepingly

Thank you so much for being so patient! I've just sent them over now, hope they get to you okay! And just let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. :)
Thank you so much! I'll take good care of him! :)
Thank you so much! I'll take good care of him! :)
Bump for new dragons ^^
Bump for new dragons ^^
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5