Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | spring apparel missing?
this is not something I noticed by myself; it was brought up first in this thread by @serri but after I read that thread I started actively trying to find the spring apparel and familiar in the MP.
I have checked several times a day over the past two days and they haven't shown up for me. either rng has been evil or they have not stocked since the winter stuff was cycled out.
can someone please confirm if the spring stuff has been in stock at all since the winter stuff cycled out? I'm hoping this is just rng being a jerk, but considering that I've checked at random times and intentionally tried to catch the MP right after it refreshed its stock a few times, I'm a little worried that there might be a bug.
this is not something I noticed by myself; it was brought up first in this thread by @serri but after I read that thread I started actively trying to find the spring apparel and familiar in the MP.
I have checked several times a day over the past two days and they haven't shown up for me. either rng has been evil or they have not stocked since the winter stuff was cycled out.
can someone please confirm if the spring stuff has been in stock at all since the winter stuff cycled out? I'm hoping this is just rng being a jerk, but considering that I've checked at random times and intentionally tried to catch the MP right after it refreshed its stock a few times, I'm a little worried that there might be a bug.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@louckykoneko
I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I've not seen season apparel for the last week. And I've been checking frequently, like you.
@louckykoneko
I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I've not seen season apparel for the last week. And I've been checking frequently, like you.
I haven't seen any of it either- nor have I seen the familiar or vista (though I rarely check the vista side). And I've been actively hunting for that familiar- it's one of two seasonal Sphinxes I need.
I haven't seen any of it either- nor have I seen the familiar or vista (though I rarely check the vista side). And I've been actively hunting for that familiar- it's one of two seasonal Sphinxes I need.
x72ysXo.png
the vistas are usually always in stock, and I haven't seen the spring vista since the winter vista was cycled out.
the vistas are usually always in stock, and I haven't seen the spring vista since the winter vista was cycled out.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Hi everyone! Our apologies for the automation misfire delaying the spring content. A date wasn't entered correctly. [emoji=banescale scared size=2] This is now fixed and the items are stocking. Or should be shortly. Thank you so much for your reports!
Hi everyone! Our apologies for the automation misfire delaying the spring content. A date wasn't entered correctly.

This is now fixed and the items are stocking. Or should be shortly. Thank you so much for your reports!