Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard clean! Old Fest items & Eggs
1 2 3
How much for one of each of the two familiars? The current LAHs are:
Cragback Bouldursa - 130 g/kt
Graveyard Guardian - 100 g/kt
How much for one of each of the two familiars? The current LAHs are:
Cragback Bouldursa - 130 g/kt
Graveyard Guardian - 100 g/kt
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
OxagJgG.png
JNAfoEf.png
mTAp2ld.png
B8HmiZX.png
oCLj9nY.png
gC4M6ke.png
ACOZFAh.png
P9aWhak.png
Uzs8jxn.png
You can find my dergs for sale here! They're always cycling through. WQA384m.png
Okay!
So @Enoch it was for treasure but I will happily take the gem equivillent as well.
@Twistedwind
Sorry I just posted them in an old dragons discord and got some interest there, but thank you so much for reaching out.
@Kittyluvr Feel free to set up the crossroads for them at whichever payment option works for you!
Okay!
So @Enoch it was for treasure but I will happily take the gem equivillent as well.
@Twistedwind
Sorry I just posted them in an old dragons discord and got some interest there, but thank you so much for reaching out.
@Kittyluvr Feel free to set up the crossroads for them at whichever payment option works for you!
@BurningDread
are any of the dragons still available? ^^
@BurningDread
are any of the dragons still available? ^^
720d787a082fabd805c2c4a095559d70101c4f02.gif
c8a381f20de8a53e445b48438e2cd943c17ef7a1.gif
ab06705d4be613d29b0dd368d4653fd08dbecd86.gif
722b5d7198051574667fd755170672d7c0a53c3c.gif
c575e5f1a299a1a03c8165376e03272fae4d3416.gif

>
Candlelit Path Exalt Rescue
>Star Quest
>Trading Post here!
>Wishlist!
Fenix.gif
@BurningDread

Glad you asked about his price.
Hope you can sell him for a decent amount of money.
@BurningDread

Glad you asked about his price.
Hope you can sell him for a decent amount of money.
y0YshUu.png
Bump
Bump
Bumpo
Bumpo
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hi--I'm interested in a lot of the stuff you have! In particular, your Pestilent Acolyte, Dreadlily Knight, and Golden Ire accents, and your Conflagrant Kilt and Chillspike Collar apparel!

However, it's Wind's festival push week so with buying/exalting fodder the amount of treasure I have is fluctuating wildly. What would you want for each of these items, and all of them together?

(P.S. Thanks for offering a lot of your old stuff! A lot of old apparel and skins never see the light of day because they're trapped behind inactive accounts)
Hi--I'm interested in a lot of the stuff you have! In particular, your Pestilent Acolyte, Dreadlily Knight, and Golden Ire accents, and your Conflagrant Kilt and Chillspike Collar apparel!

However, it's Wind's festival push week so with buying/exalting fodder the amount of treasure I have is fluctuating wildly. What would you want for each of these items, and all of them together?

(P.S. Thanks for offering a lot of your old stuff! A lot of old apparel and skins never see the light of day because they're trapped behind inactive accounts)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PDNmiBP.png
Kellaco | FR+3 Have a lovely day!
EXGoTHI.png SqnIrhs.png
@Kellaco
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out.
Honestly I'd just be happy taking the LAH price for each one.
@Kellaco
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out.
Honestly I'd just be happy taking the LAH price for each one.
1 2 3