Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Fodder! PWYW Coloured Sketches
@Parad0oxxy

Sure thing !
A slot is yours
@Parad0oxxy

Sure thing !
A slot is yours
@WinterGold Best Method of Contact: PM Permission for me to post to social media : Sure! How Many Characters? : 1 Theme/Situation : I'd like for them to be looking toward the sun/sky with their wings stretched out, anything besides that is up to you! Character/Dragon reference(s) : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73156234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731563/73156234_350.png[/img][/url] Number of Fodder Being Offered: 4 Levelled? Yup! Level 7 or higher Specifications : None that I can think of, just PM me if you have any questions!
@WinterGold

Best Method of Contact: PM
Permission for me to post to social media : Sure!
How Many Characters? : 1
Theme/Situation : I'd like for them to be looking toward the sun/sky with their wings stretched out, anything besides that is up to you!
Character/Dragon reference(s) : 73156234_350.png
Number of Fodder Being Offered: 4
Levelled? Yup! Level 7 or higher
Specifications : None that I can think of, just PM me if you have any questions!
WFcrzqG.png
@Frostbite1370

Take your time!

Accepted :)
@Frostbite1370

Take your time!

Accepted :)
@WinterGold Can I have a slot?? :)
@WinterGold Can I have a slot?? :)
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett
One is pending, I'm awaiting a response from the user who has it on hold. If I don't get a response in the next hour its yours! If I do I can add you to the ping list for next time :)

I'll let you know if you get it.

EDIT: They messaged me back, so the slot is theirs! Sorry about that. I've added you to the ping list :)
@Bashett
One is pending, I'm awaiting a response from the user who has it on hold. If I don't get a response in the next hour its yours! If I do I can add you to the ping list for next time :)

I'll let you know if you get it.

EDIT: They messaged me back, so the slot is theirs! Sorry about that. I've added you to the ping list :)
Requests Closed!
Sorry -_-
Requests Closed!
Sorry -_-
@WinterGold don´t worry and thanks!
@WinterGold don´t worry and thanks!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow

Yup! Done
@AspenCrow

Yup! Done
Ping when open?
Ping when open?