Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed!] 50kt Single Fullbody Slot
I hunger for lair space...

I am taking a slot for one single-character fullbody drawing, to be completed within a week. Bolded text contains links to examples.

I mainly draw animals and furries, though I'm all right with humans as well.

I'll send wips at the sketch stage and at the lineart stage. Pay when you're ready, but any files sent before payment is received will be watermarked.

Your choice of either a clean drawing with flat colors, or a sketchier shaded drawing.

This'll be first-come, first-served! (Though if multiple people post within like 15 minutes of each other, I'll take them all, so don't feel too rushed.)
I hunger for lair space...

I am taking a slot for one single-character fullbody drawing, to be completed within a week. Bolded text contains links to examples.

I mainly draw animals and furries, though I'm all right with humans as well.

I'll send wips at the sketch stage and at the lineart stage. Pay when you're ready, but any files sent before payment is received will be watermarked.

Your choice of either a clean drawing with flat colors, or a sketchier shaded drawing.

This'll be first-come, first-served! (Though if multiple people post within like 15 minutes of each other, I'll take them all, so don't feel too rushed.)
Form: [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] Clean/flat or sketchy/shaded [b]References:[/b] Visual ref preferred, written ref okay. I love information about character personality and backstory as well! [b]Extra:[/b] Got a specific pose or emotion in mind? Mention it here! [/code]
Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] Clean/flat or sketchy/shaded [b]References:[/b] Visual ref preferred, written ref okay. I love information about character personality and backstory as well! [b]Extra:[/b] Got a specific pose or emotion in mind? Mention it here!
@amymist Hi! Would you be open to drawing one of my dragons as an animal? [b]Username:[/b] Kael [b]Style:[/b] Clean/flat [b]References:[/b] See below :> [b]Extra:[/b] Serious / proud / leader-like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47976427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479765/47976427_350.png[/img][/url] This fellow as a lion. Essentially just a lion with colors/markings inspired by my dragon. I can pay more of course! (your price is pretty low for the quality of your work as well!)
@amymist Hi! Would you be open to drawing one of my dragons as an animal?

Username: Kael
Style: Clean/flat
References: See below :>
Extra: Serious / proud / leader-like

47976427_350.png

This fellow as a lion. Essentially just a lion with colors/markings inspired by my dragon. I can pay more of course! (your price is pretty low for the quality of your work as well!)
64514_s.gif
@Kael
I'd be happy to! I'll send you a sketch within 24 hours. :)
@Kael
I'd be happy to! I'll send you a sketch within 24 hours. :)