Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: Level 25 Dragon
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I'm hoping that I have enough money, but if 200kt isn't enough, well, soon enough I'll have trained and exalted more fodder dragons to get up to 300kt. I hope.

I'm looking for any type of cheap Level 25 dragon. Doesn't matter what it looks like or what breed. I can only afford 200kt and 50g though. I have no idea if this is enough or not. I've tried to find the going rate and I couldn't.

Please ping me, as I'm not subbed!
I'm hoping that I have enough money, but if 200kt isn't enough, well, soon enough I'll have trained and exalted more fodder dragons to get up to 300kt. I hope.

I'm looking for any type of cheap Level 25 dragon. Doesn't matter what it looks like or what breed. I can only afford 200kt and 50g though. I have no idea if this is enough or not. I've tried to find the going rate and I couldn't.

Please ping me, as I'm not subbed!
I Never resell or exalt adopted dragons. Period. They are with me forever.
I have a level 25 drag for you
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56956239
I have a level 25 drag for you
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56956239
@Micaya
tell me if you want
I will settle for 250 kt
it is fully stoned w/ eliminate
@Micaya
tell me if you want
I will settle for 250 kt
it is fully stoned w/ eliminate
@Chairu Do you mind if it's 200kt and 50g? If you want to wait for me to finish leveling up some dragons and exalting them, I should have 250k by tomorrow sometime.

I definitely want it.
@Chairu Do you mind if it's 200kt and 50g? If you want to wait for me to finish leveling up some dragons and exalting them, I should have 250k by tomorrow sometime.

I definitely want it.
ok sure
ok sure
@Micaya
If you want I can send you it now and you send me what you have and then after you get the rest just send me it
@Micaya
If you want I can send you it now and you send me what you have and then after you get the rest just send me it
@Chairu Deal! Set up the cr! I'll send you 200kt and then tomorrow sometime I'll send you 50kt via pms.
@Chairu Deal! Set up the cr! I'll send you 200kt and then tomorrow sometime I'll send you 50kt via pms.
@Micaya
It might help you level you dragons up faster
ok sure
@Micaya
It might help you level you dragons up faster
ok sure
@Chairu Very true. I might even be able to get you that 50kt by tonight! No promises though.
@Chairu Very true. I might even be able to get you that 50kt by tonight! No promises though.
yea ok
yea ok
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page