Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spirit Art Shop [open]
1 2
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3116408][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/67cbb2f28e23aaa1c1a7179e47450517/tumblr_pvy9v20zjU1xm2ykqo1_500.png[/img][/url] 'GRAND' OPENING DISCOUNT! > THE FIRST THREE COMMISSIONS PURCHASED WILL BE HALF OFF ! [u][/u][i][/i][center]HELLO! I am opening some art commissions in order to purchase stuff for my kids. [/center] However !! [i][b]This Shop [u]WILL [/u]do original characters / Anthros / ferals / humans outside of FR so long as there are proper references.[/b][/i] [b][u]!!! Light Flight members gets a 15% discount on all purchases !!![/u][/b] [b]Rules: [/b] 1.) Abide by the FR rules. > [i]No requesting NSFW or heavy gore, for example.[/i] 2.) Be polite. 3.) Be aware of the fact I have a right to refuse a commissioner for any reason. 4.) After I consent to the order, payment must be made through CR first and foremost (to avoid me putting the effort in and then the buyer flaking out). 5.) Refunds will be given if I am unable to complete the commission.[u] No refunds any other time.[/u] 6.) To indicate you read the rules, tell me your fave FR gene color in your response. 7.) I tend to complete orders within 2 weeks, if I take longer, please shoot me a pm- in a moderate respectful way. I am a human with a real life too. 8.) And finally first come, first served.
tumblr_pvy9v20zjU1xm2ykqo1_500.png

'GRAND' OPENING DISCOUNT!
> THE FIRST THREE COMMISSIONS PURCHASED WILL BE HALF OFF !

HELLO! I am opening some art commissions in order to purchase stuff for my kids.
However !!

This Shop WILL do original characters / Anthros / ferals / humans outside of FR so long as there are proper references.

!!! Light Flight members gets a 15% discount on all purchases !!!

Rules:
1.) Abide by the FR rules.
> No requesting NSFW or heavy gore, for example.
2.) Be polite.
3.) Be aware of the fact I have a right to refuse a commissioner for any reason.
4.) After I consent to the order, payment must be made through CR first and foremost (to avoid me putting the effort in and then the buyer flaking out).
5.) Refunds will be given if I am unable to complete the commission. No refunds any other time.
6.) To indicate you read the rules, tell me your fave FR gene color in your response.
7.) I tend to complete orders within 2 weeks, if I take longer, please shoot me a pm- in a moderate respectful way. I am a human with a real life too.
8.) And finally first come, first served.
[b]ART EXAMPLES[/b] Here is my [url=https://www.deviantart.com/solisthesun/gallery/all]DeviantArt (SolistheSun)[/url]for more examples (make sure you are viewing the "all" folder!), feel free to browse ! You are allowed to upload photos to toyhou.se so long as you credit me. My "TH" is -Sol- . [b]COMMISSION OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE[/b] [quote][b]Headshots / Busts[/b]: [i]These are of the shoulders and up of any given character in a "sticker" like quality good for bios or signatures.[/i] > Llined and flat colored: 200kt / 200g > Extra +50kt / 50g for shading [i]Check the discounts further down to see which ones apply to you![/i] [/quote] Alternative payment such as gems or items can be arranged via PM. Keep in mind Rule #3 + 4. [b]However,[/b] I will also accept the payment of the following items- each one will get you one shaded headshot commission (A cheaper option than straight FR currency).. - Breed Change Scroll: Aberrationx2 - Banescale: Skink, Striation, Capsulex2, Mottle, Fade, Alloy - Aberration: Swirls Noxtide, Muscous, Ribbon, Eel [i]Check my account bio for the rest of my wishlist. [/i] [center]. . . .[/center] Pinglist: (reserve via comment) @/Wolfkai @/AstraLily @/Reshiramu
ART EXAMPLES
Here is my DeviantArt (SolistheSun)for more examples (make sure you are viewing the "all" folder!), feel free to browse ! You are allowed to upload photos to toyhou.se so long as you credit me. My "TH" is -Sol- .

COMMISSION OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Quote:
Headshots / Busts:
These are of the shoulders and up of any given character in a "sticker" like quality good for bios or signatures.
> Llined and flat colored: 200kt / 200g
> Extra +50kt / 50g for shading

Check the discounts further down to see which ones apply to you!

Alternative payment such as gems or items can be arranged via PM. Keep in mind Rule #3 + 4. However, I will also accept the payment of the following items- each one will get you one shaded headshot commission (A cheaper option than straight FR currency)..

- Breed Change Scroll: Aberrationx2
- Banescale: Skink, Striation, Capsulex2, Mottle, Fade, Alloy
- Aberration: Swirls Noxtide, Muscous, Ribbon, Eel

Check my account bio for the rest of my wishlist.

. . . .

Pinglist:
(reserve via comment)
@/Wolfkai
@/AstraLily
@/Reshiramu
Order Forms
Delete the information in the parenthesis, please.

Flight Rising Dragon
Dragon Name + ID:
Expression: (what type of face are they making?)
Bust Type: (head only- or from shoulders up?)
Commission Specifics: (What do you want to be portrayed? Anything I should know? )
Total Payment: (what you are paying, whether in treasure or an alternate previously discussed)

Non-FR OC / Ect
Reference Link(s):
Character Name:
Commission Specifics: (What do you want to be portrayed? Anything I should know? )
Total Payment: (what you are paying, whether in treasure or an alternate previously discussed)

Open Slots:
Note: (Once these are filled, I pause all sales each time until they are all completed)
1 Vindicate | Sketching. . . pending go ahead.
Order Forms
Delete the information in the parenthesis, please.

Flight Rising Dragon
Dragon Name + ID:

Non-FR OC / Ect
Reference Link(s):
Character Name:

Open Slots:
Note: (Once these are filled, I pause all sales each time until they are all completed)
1 Vindicate | Sketching. . . pending go ahead.
DISCOUNTS
- First-time buyers = 25% off
- Light flight player = 10% off

DISCOUNTS
- First-time buyers = 25% off
- Light flight player = 10% off

RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
Hi! I saw that it was your grand opening, and the first three are half off? So 100kt/g right? Or am I wrong? Just wondering!

If so, here’s my order:

Non-FR OC / Ect
Reference Link(s): https://toyhou.se/14237750.bat
Character Name: Bat
Expression: drawers choice, I’m not picky!
Bust Type: Does this mean like color? Sorry ^^’
Commission Specifics: He’s a ex-war general so maybe something could be added based off that? If not that’s fine :)
Total Payment: Treasure!
Hi! I saw that it was your grand opening, and the first three are half off? So 100kt/g right? Or am I wrong? Just wondering!

If so, here’s my order:

Non-FR OC / Ect
Reference Link(s): https://toyhou.se/14237750.bat
Character Name: Bat
Expression: drawers choice, I’m not picky!
Bust Type: Does this mean like color? Sorry ^^’
Commission Specifics: He’s a ex-war general so maybe something could be added based off that? If not that’s fine :)
Total Payment: Treasure!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
[quote name="Vindicate" date="2022-03-18 07:05:27" ] Hi! I saw that it was your grand opening, and the first three are half off? So 100kt/g right? Or am I wrong? J [/quote] @Vindicate Yes, this is correct ! I'll get you marked down right now and get started right away ! :D However, to be clear, is the first image in his galley his ref! I don't want to use an outdated one, so I wanted to double check ! <3 Bust type merely refers if you want head only- or from shoulders up! I'll clarify this! (its part of something I decided to omit earlier aha)
Vindicate wrote on 2022-03-18 07:05:27:
Hi! I saw that it was your grand opening, and the first three are half off? So 100kt/g right? Or am I wrong? J

@Vindicate

Yes, this is correct !
I'll get you marked down right now and get started right away ! :D

However, to be clear, is the first image in his galley his ref! I don't want to use an outdated one, so I wanted to double check ! <3

Bust type merely refers if you want head only- or from shoulders up! I'll clarify this! (its part of something I decided to omit earlier aha)
@ShamelessSpirit

Ohh okay! Thank you for clarifying! I’d like shoulders up please if that’s okay :)

And yes the first image in his gallery is his reference! Thank you for asking :D

I’ll send the payment over soon then! Just gotta gather the last bit of treasure lol. Thank you so much! :D
@ShamelessSpirit

Ohh okay! Thank you for clarifying! I’d like shoulders up please if that’s okay :)

And yes the first image in his gallery is his reference! Thank you for asking :D

I’ll send the payment over soon then! Just gotta gather the last bit of treasure lol. Thank you so much! :D
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Hi, could I get pinglist? I've got a character I'd like to commission art of buuut I'm waiting for their reference to come in whoops-

@Vindicate
Hi, could I get pinglist? I've got a character I'd like to commission art of buuut I'm waiting for their reference to come in whoops-

@Vindicate

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2