Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | daydreamxxx's skin Aberration F [close]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Pisces2012 Flower or flower 2 ? I'm a little confused.Because these two are at different prices
@Pisces2012 Flower or flower 2 ? I'm a little confused.Because these two are at different prices
13woxx.png
[quote name="daydreamxxx" date="2022-03-10 04:53:59" ] @Pisces2012 Flower or flower 2 ? I'm a little confused.Because these two are at different prices [/quote] Oh! Flower2. I misunderstood and thought you were asking for payment for the new Flower2. :) I understand now that you are talking about Flower. I do want that one and will send payment for it this weekend.
daydreamxxx wrote on 2022-03-10 04:53:59:
Oh! Flower2. I misunderstood and thought you were asking for payment for the new Flower2. :)

I understand now that you are talking about Flower. I do want that one and will send payment for it this weekend.
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@Pisces2012 You can wait until it's printed before you pay me,I'm still waiting for the print to finish :)
It's my fault. I'll change a name that's easy to distinguish next time
@Pisces2012 You can wait until it's printed before you pay me,I'm still waiting for the print to finish :)
It's my fault. I'll change a name that's easy to distinguish next time
13woxx.png
up
up
13woxx.png
up
up
13woxx.png
Could I get a slot for flower and flower 2 please?
[quote name="Harmonywish" date="2022-03-12 16:37:57" ] Could I get a slot for flower and flower 2 please? [/quote] Flower have been discontinued?If there is a large demand, it will be reprinted
Harmonywish wrote on 2022-03-12 16:37:57:
Flower have been discontinued?If there is a large demand, it will be reprinted
13woxx.png
Just seeing when I’ll be getting flower 2
I’m part of the second batch and have sent payment which you accepted
Just seeing when I’ll be getting flower 2
I’m part of the second batch and have sent payment which you accepted
@Batman95 flower2 Still waiting, longer than I thought?I'm also waiting anxiously
@Batman95 flower2 Still waiting, longer than I thought?I'm also waiting anxiously
13woxx.png
@daydreamxxx I'd like a slot for "Bouquet" please :>
@daydreamxxx I'd like a slot for "Bouquet" please :>
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7