Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | not playing giveaway
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@aphie That's okay tysm anyway! :3
@aphie That's okay tysm anyway! :3
tiny-pol.png
- he/him
- bi
- neurodivergent
- goth
- art shop
NBJG3D5.gif here's a song
@aphie looks like I was wayyy too late to try and get those old familiars, but i'd still be happy to adopt BlueStarxShiZu (and whatever else for apparel or something you could think may help someone who's new)

@aphie looks like I was wayyy too late to try and get those old familiars, but i'd still be happy to adopt BlueStarxShiZu (and whatever else for apparel or something you could think may help someone who's new)

@wulfrik92 no idea what's good anymore but i sent you my cash and the shining stars :)
@wulfrik92 no idea what's good anymore but i sent you my cash and the shining stars :)
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
@aphie LOL sorry to be a pest! heres a list of some I'm looking for (obvi not expecting all of them, but a couple from this list if you've got them)
Bluetail Skira
Cactus Marzal
Charoite Burrower
Corundum Chameleon
Dappled Dunhoof
Darktouched Chimera
Duskthicket Bonepicker
Gaseous Megashrimp
Geartoggle Smith
Highreach Bonepicker
Hydra Scorpion
Longmech
Manticore
Mechanical Destroyer
Mistral Minion
Molten Wartoad
Monkey Wrench
Nephrite Chameleon
Pink-Tail Mole
Sentinel Mith
Skittering Megashrimp
Swift Volt
Tufted Leaf Beetle
@aphie LOL sorry to be a pest! heres a list of some I'm looking for (obvi not expecting all of them, but a couple from this list if you've got them)
Bluetail Skira
Cactus Marzal
Charoite Burrower
Corundum Chameleon
Dappled Dunhoof
Darktouched Chimera
Duskthicket Bonepicker
Gaseous Megashrimp
Geartoggle Smith
Highreach Bonepicker
Hydra Scorpion
Longmech
Manticore
Mechanical Destroyer
Mistral Minion
Molten Wartoad
Monkey Wrench
Nephrite Chameleon
Pink-Tail Mole
Sentinel Mith
Skittering Megashrimp
Swift Volt
Tufted Leaf Beetle
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Can I get BlueStarxSerean if he's still free?
Can I get BlueStarxSerean if he's still free?
@beBlueberry not a pest at all! I just wish FR would allow you to sort them by alphabet, let's have a look <3
@beBlueberry not a pest at all! I just wish FR would allow you to sort them by alphabet, let's have a look <3
Also I just realized he has kids so I'd love to take them for the sake of keeping the family together
Also I just realized he has kids so I'd love to take them for the sake of keeping the family together
@aphie hello! wishing you safe travels outside of FR!

i don't want any dragons, but i'd like any fest familiars you have and are willing to give away!
@aphie hello! wishing you safe travels outside of FR!

i don't want any dragons, but i'd like any fest familiars you have and are willing to give away!
bing bong
@dragonikorca sorry hun, festival stuff is the first thing people ask for <3
@dragonikorca sorry hun, festival stuff is the first thing people ask for <3
Hey, so I guess sprite familiars aren't any left anymore? Otherwise do you maybe have plant food or baldwin materials? And wow lots of people here, it's amazing that you give so much away!
Hey, so I guess sprite familiars aren't any left anymore? Otherwise do you maybe have plant food or baldwin materials? And wow lots of people here, it's amazing that you give so much away!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12