Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your weird nicknames?
When I was young, me and my friends would always roleplay family and I was the dog, my friends would call me Cray-Cray lol

I have been mistaken as Carlos, Colleen, Charlie, Clerk, Clark, Rice, Clay, and Clayrice instead of Clarice,,,

One time my friend was jealous of me because they accidentally thought my name was Caramel at first

And lastly, sometimes people love to call me buddy
When I was young, me and my friends would always roleplay family and I was the dog, my friends would call me Cray-Cray lol

I have been mistaken as Carlos, Colleen, Charlie, Clerk, Clark, Rice, Clay, and Clayrice instead of Clarice,,,

One time my friend was jealous of me because they accidentally thought my name was Caramel at first

And lastly, sometimes people love to call me buddy
enMWQis.png
I just received a new nickname yesterday; (Little) Old Man

help-
I just received a new nickname yesterday; (Little) Old Man

help-
chaogarden.gif
someone i know calls me cornelius. im slavic. who is cornelius. why. what
someone i know calls me cornelius. im slavic. who is cornelius. why. what
14564.png x

he/she
avg nerdgeek
wildlife lover history fan !!
moowq !!
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
75241927.png
i've been dubbed Cheezit Sniffer
i've been dubbed Cheezit Sniffer
Ot3Ahks.jpg
my siblings dubbed my single brain cell that procrastinates everything, jared.
i think they did it bc when they ask for male names it always immediately comes to mind, idk what it is but jared is my go-to male name

so when im being lazy they say something along the lines of "your jared is showing"
my siblings dubbed my single brain cell that procrastinates everything, jared.
i think they did it bc when they ask for male names it always immediately comes to mind, idk what it is but jared is my go-to male name

so when im being lazy they say something along the lines of "your jared is showing"
marlby. my ex (we're good friends now) calls me that over text :'D i have no idea what it means
i think he just misspelled my name one day, and hes been using it ever since

also david, another friend group of mine brought up the question of "what would our parents have named us if we were guys?" we asked our parents, then changed our discord/life 360 nicknames to them. for a week we even called each other by those names irl (funny story: theres a 'david' in almost all my classes, you know how that went)
marlby. my ex (we're good friends now) calls me that over text :'D i have no idea what it means
i think he just misspelled my name one day, and hes been using it ever since

also david, another friend group of mine brought up the question of "what would our parents have named us if we were guys?" we asked our parents, then changed our discord/life 360 nicknames to them. for a week we even called each other by those names irl (funny story: theres a 'david' in almost all my classes, you know how that went)
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
I uhh... They're all kind of offensive ahahaha.
I uhh... They're all kind of offensive ahahaha.
One of my friends on another app would call me "mini van".
One of my friends on another app would call me "mini van".
He/they
Transgender
Bisexual lithromantic
Depressed gay mess, but always well-dressed
Rock or Sass, because autocorrect decided Roxas isn't a name once, tho usually I'm Rox or my usual names/nicknames to my friends.
Rock or Sass, because autocorrect decided Roxas isn't a name once, tho usually I'm Rox or my usual names/nicknames to my friends.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
Rowan has been my nickname online since highschool.

As for real life.
My mother used to call me the weirdest things when I was little. The weirdest one is Vensterbankje.. which is dutch for windowsill. She still uses that one occasionally. I love it :) It’s so silly and random.
Rowan has been my nickname online since highschool.

As for real life.
My mother used to call me the weirdest things when I was little. The weirdest one is Vensterbankje.. which is dutch for windowsill. She still uses that one occasionally. I love it :) It’s so silly and random.
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed