Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Custom Skin
Hihi!! I'm Raveo/Rave and I have been looking, for awhile now, for a custom skin to be made for this ole boy right here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73273579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732736/73273579_350.png[/img][/url] I want something that matches the original COLORS in a way (green/black) but really makes him POP Something that makes him look fierce and majestic at the same time! I'm willing to pay in diamonds a MAXIMUM of $20 dollars worth of DIAMONDS. No more! Less than that would be appreciated, but more will be given for the quality and design of the artwork! Please reply with your pricing, some examples, and just a general description of your experience. (OPTIONAL) Add a photo of a base design! THANK YOU!! I'm excited to see what's in store for him! (he will be named off of his skin designer ^^)
Hihi!! I'm Raveo/Rave and I have been looking, for awhile now, for a custom skin to be made for this ole boy right here!

73273579_350.png

I want something that matches the original COLORS in a way (green/black) but really makes him POP
Something that makes him look fierce and majestic at the same time! I'm willing to pay in diamonds a MAXIMUM of $20 dollars worth of DIAMONDS. No more!
Less than that would be appreciated, but more will be given for the quality and design of the artwork!

Please reply with your pricing, some examples, and just a general description of your experience.

(OPTIONAL) Add a photo of a base design!

THANK YOU!! I'm excited to see what's in store for him! (he will be named off of his skin designer ^^)
Raven the sneer
@raveoboy

i could possibly try to help! ive never done too much work in terms of skins, so this would be my first "real" attempt!

i have one other mock-up type skin for an imperial if youd like to see!
@raveoboy

i could possibly try to help! ive never done too much work in terms of skins, so this would be my first "real" attempt!

PMtaC.gifWvIva.gifeht3I.gifgQQec.gif4JysK.gif0s0YU.gifDmI1a.gifL0T89.gifXhfyZ.gifprX3L.gifgcdCO.gifIZV9k.gif
if you click on all of them,,, i might have a little gift for you,,, let me know if you do
[quote name="Severelyungifted" date="2022-03-09 09:02:29" ] @raveoboy i could possibly try to help! ive never done too much work in terms of skins, so this would be my first "real" attempt! i have one other mock-up type skin for an imperial if youd like to see! [/quote] Yes please!!
Severelyungifted wrote on 2022-03-09 09:02:29:
@raveoboy

Yes please!!
Raven the sneer