Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2019 Festival Items and Skins
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Hello all! I have a couple of 2019 festival apparel and familiars that have just been sitting in my hoard and I want to sell or trade em off! Looking for [b]LAH[/b] T/G, [b]Other Festival Items[/b] equal in value, or uncommon/rare baldwin mats. For fest items I'm mostly looking for stuff from 2020-2022, as I've been on and off for quite a bit and I'm missing a lot! Will absolutely look at older items though. Here are the items and the quantities I have! [rule] [item=aerborne ambassador]x7 [item=aerborne gustgather]x3 [item=murkmirth halo]x1 [item=murkmirth tailcoat]x1 [item=fathomsearch ambassador]x2 [item=fathomsearch halo]x4 [item=fathomsearch spirit jug]x4 [rule] I just checked my skins and realized i have SO MANY duplicates, so here they all are [skin=29332]x2 [skin=29330]x1 [skin=29335]x1 [skin=29588]x1 [skin=29589]x3 [skin=29591]x1 [skin=29593]x3 [skin=29597]x2 [skin=29812]x4 [skin=29813]x1 [skin=29816]x3 [skin=29821]x2 [skin=29822]x2 [skin=30581]x1 [rule] Here are some specific fest items I'm looking for! [item=daybreak decorations][item=ice's charm][item=airborne parchment][item=bramble mantle][item=carapace arm][item=boneyard bard][item=crystalcourt cascades][item=current caller raiment][item=fossil facsimile][item=gemologist's discovery][item=frostfaerie wings][item=greenskeeper shroud][item=igneous iguana] festival fams (will add more hbhgh) [item=cerussite icewarden] No need to ping! I am subbed.
Hello all! I have a couple of 2019 festival apparel and familiars that have just been sitting in my hoard and I want to sell or trade em off!

Looking for LAH T/G, Other Festival Items equal in value, or uncommon/rare baldwin mats.

For fest items I'm mostly looking for stuff from 2020-2022, as I've been on and off for quite a bit and I'm missing a lot! Will absolutely look at older items though.

Here are the items and the quantities I have!

Aerborne Ambassador x7 Aerborne Gustgather x3

Murkmirth Halo x1 Murkmirth Tailcoat x1

Fathomsearch Ambassador x2 Fathomsearch Halo x4 Fathomsearch Spirit Jug x4

I just checked my skins and realized i have SO MANY duplicates, so here they all are

x2 x1 x1 x1
x3 x1 x3 x2
x4 x1 x3 x2
x2 x1

Here are some specific fest items I'm looking for!

Daybreak Decorations Ice's Charm Airborne Parchment Bramble Mantle Carapace Arm Boneyard Bard Crystalcourt Cascades Current Caller Raiment Fossil Facsimile Gemologist's Discovery Frostfaerie Wings Igneous Iguana

festival fams (will add more hbhgh)

Cerussite Icewarden

No need to ping! I am subbed.
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
Hi! these are the holiday items I have for trade Familiars: [item=Agate shadowbinder] [item=Chalcedony arcanist] [item=Porphyry flamecaller] [item=Sandstone stormcatcher] Apparel: [item=Proto wings] [item=Bewitching bangles] [item=Incense mantle] [item=Feathery fallout] I don't have any of the items on your list so that's what I'd like to trade you for, let me know if you're interested!
Hi! these are the holiday items I have for trade
Familiars:
Agate Shadowbinder
Chalcedony Arcanist
Porphyry Flamecaller
Sandstone Stormcatcher

Apparel:
Proto Wings
Bewitching Bangles
Incense Mantle
Feathery Fallout

I don't have any of the items on your list so that's what I'd like to trade you for, let me know if you're interested!
@CaroPanique94

I'd be willing to trade the Chalcendony Arcanist and Agate Shadowbinder (90 gems together LAH) for the Fathomsearch Ambassador (99 gems LAH)

and both the Proto Wings and Bewitching Bangels (157 gems together LAH) for either the Aerborne Halo or Fathomsearch Halo (both 150 gems LAH, can add 7 gems to replace the difference)
@CaroPanique94

I'd be willing to trade the Chalcendony Arcanist and Agate Shadowbinder (90 gems together LAH) for the Fathomsearch Ambassador (99 gems LAH)

and both the Proto Wings and Bewitching Bangels (157 gems together LAH) for either the Aerborne Halo or Fathomsearch Halo (both 150 gems LAH, can add 7 gems to replace the difference)
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
Great, the arcanist and shadowbinder for the ambassador and the wings and bangles for the fathomsearch halo + 7 gems
Great, the arcanist and shadowbinder for the ambassador and the wings and bangles for the fathomsearch halo + 7 gems
@CaroPanique94 yup! I'll send a CR over ^^
@CaroPanique94 yup! I'll send a CR over ^^
MUYNhfy.png
bump
bump
MUYNhfy.png
@Ikevenon

Could I grab a Gladegift Ambassador and Standard of the Lightweaver? LAH is 115g and 25g respectively, I can start a CR with 140g if that's cool with you :)
@Ikevenon

Could I grab a Gladegift Ambassador and Standard of the Lightweaver? LAH is 115g and 25g respectively, I can start a CR with 140g if that's cool with you :)
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@siskiyou of course!
@siskiyou of course!
MUYNhfy.png
@ikevenom How much are [item=brightshine raiments][item=fathomsearch spirit jug] and each of the halos?
@ikevenom
How much are Brightshine Raiments Fathomsearch Spirit Jug and each of the halos?
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
would you sell your [item=fathomsearch ambassador] for 65g?
would you sell your Fathomsearch Ambassador for 65g?
PMtaC.gifWvIva.gifeht3I.gifgQQec.gif4JysK.gif0s0YU.gifDmI1a.gifL0T89.gifXhfyZ.gifprX3L.gifgcdCO.gifIZV9k.gif
if you click on all of them,,, i might have a little gift for you,,, let me know if you do
1 2 3 4 5