Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
I haven't played FR in a dog's age and I've a Gilded Crown and Bone Fiend I'm willing to trade for a Custom Clothes Maker and Custom Pet Maker on Dappervolk respectively.

Note: Just the Gilded Crown left, of which I will take either a Custom Clothes Maker or Custom Pet Maker!

I'm on extended hiatus on FR so the fastest way to reach me is on Dappervolk, either on this one's sister thread, or PMing me (Ersatz #5607) there.

Also I'm not interested in anything else so you can skip alternative inquiries. 1:1 my FR KS for your custom maker. Thanks!

(As an aside, I am biased towards the Custom Pet Makers so the only exception is if you'd prefer to swap the Crown for the Pet Maker instead.)

For posterity/tracking:

3/3 traded Bone Fiend for DV Custom Pet Maker (~200kg value)
3/11 traded Gilded Crown + Light Sprite for DV Custom Pet Maker (~175-200kg value)
I haven't played FR in a dog's age and I've a Gilded Crown and Bone Fiend I'm willing to trade for a Custom Clothes Maker and Custom Pet Maker on Dappervolk respectively.

Note: Just the Gilded Crown left, of which I will take either a Custom Clothes Maker or Custom Pet Maker!

I'm on extended hiatus on FR so the fastest way to reach me is on Dappervolk, either on this one's sister thread, or PMing me (Ersatz #5607) there.

Also I'm not interested in anything else so you can skip alternative inquiries. 1:1 my FR KS for your custom maker. Thanks!

(As an aside, I am biased towards the Custom Pet Makers so the only exception is if you'd prefer to swap the Crown for the Pet Maker instead.)

For posterity/tracking:

3/3 traded Bone Fiend for DV Custom Pet Maker (~200kg value)
3/11 traded Gilded Crown + Light Sprite for DV Custom Pet Maker (~175-200kg value)
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^