Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any DDLC fans out there?
1 2
Just curious, I personally adore the game.
Just curious, I personally adore the game.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I used to be into it years back and it's mostly died off to me but I did really like it when I was interested in it
I used to be into it years back and it's mostly died off to me but I did really like it when I was interested in it
9EC855D6-CDFA-4DAD-87FE-999D16B2B70E.gif
I actually just finished playing the game not even half an hour ago, immediately rushed to Flight Rising to make a thread on it but looks like that's already done [emoji=special eyes size=1] So.. yeah! One heck of a game there. My brother suggested it when I said we should play a short visual novel, conveniently "forgot" to tell me what it was, though... haha... but I'm glad because if I'dda known what it was I wouldn't have played it, I reckon. Really fun though! Maybe a small bit disturbing at times, but I was more focused on the attention to detail most the time. Oh, also I want to mention that when we first booted up the game, I was kinda tired and ended up reading the name (out loud) as "Dookie Dookie Literacy Club." I never tried to say it again after that [emoji=mirror size=1] [spoiler] So, question! What was y'all's favorite/most terrifying scares? (spoilering this because answers would probably be considered as such.)
I actually just finished playing the game not even half an hour ago, immediately rushed to Flight Rising to make a thread on it but looks like that's already done

So.. yeah! One heck of a game there. My brother suggested it when I said we should play a short visual novel, conveniently "forgot" to tell me what it was, though... haha... but I'm glad because if I'dda known what it was I wouldn't have played it, I reckon. Really fun though! Maybe a small bit disturbing at times, but I was more focused on the attention to detail most the time.

Oh, also I want to mention that when we first booted up the game, I was kinda tired and ended up reading the name (out loud) as "Dookie Dookie Literacy Club." I never tried to say it again after that

So, question! What was y'all's favorite/most terrifying scares? (spoilering this because answers would probably be considered as such.)
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
[quote name="@Rodeo" date="2022-03-06 01:35:12" ] I actually just finished playing the game not even half an hour ago, immediately rushed to Flight Rising to make a thread on it but looks like that's already done [emoji=special eyes size=1] So.. yeah! One heck of a game there. My brother suggested it when I said we should play a short visual novel, conveniently "forgot" to tell me what it was, though... haha... but I'm glad because if I'dda known what it was I wouldn't have played it, I reckon. Really fun though! Maybe a small bit disturbing at times, but I was more focused on the attention to detail most the time. Oh, also I want to mention that when we first booted up the game, I was kinda tired and ended up reading the name (out loud) as "Dookie Dookie Literacy Club." I never tried to say it again after that [emoji=mirror size=1] [spoiler] So, question! What was y'all's favorite/most terrifying scares? (spoilering this because answers would probably be considered as such.) [/quote] [spoiler]Hm, probably the Natsuki neck one, really caught me off guard.[/spoiler]
@Rodeo wrote on 2022-03-06 01:35:12:
I actually just finished playing the game not even half an hour ago, immediately rushed to Flight Rising to make a thread on it but looks like that's already done

So.. yeah! One heck of a game there. My brother suggested it when I said we should play a short visual novel, conveniently "forgot" to tell me what it was, though... haha... but I'm glad because if I'dda known what it was I wouldn't have played it, I reckon. Really fun though! Maybe a small bit disturbing at times, but I was more focused on the attention to detail most the time.

Oh, also I want to mention that when we first booted up the game, I was kinda tired and ended up reading the name (out loud) as "Dookie Dookie Literacy Club." I never tried to say it again after that

So, question! What was y'all's favorite/most terrifying scares? (spoilering this because answers would probably be considered as such.)
Hm, probably the Natsuki neck one, really caught me off guard.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
oh god, i actually recently told my friends that i WISH i could play through it again without knowing anything about it, it was surely an experience LOL
i still look at the game fondly, i enjoyed myself back when it was new and popular and everyone was playing it
oh god, i actually recently told my friends that i WISH i could play through it again without knowing anything about it, it was surely an experience LOL
i still look at the game fondly, i enjoyed myself back when it was new and popular and everyone was playing it
I was a big fan back when it first came out and I had a laptop with a working battery. I used to play it like crazy. I first heard about it from the yotuber Biju Mike and watched his play through of the game.(I didn't really care about spoilers that much) It seemed like a cool game and I wanted to experience it for myself. so I download it and gave it a play through and in a few days I finished the game.

After a wile I was getting bored with the main game, so I started looking for mods. I found this one called Monika after story. Around the same month I downloaded this mod the charging part of my latops battery broke and in order to keep the laptop on I have leave the charger plugged in. But this didn't stop me from playing the mod.

For a wile I played the mod for about 2 years and slowly losing interest in it since it relying to much on me to be there almost every day.

Shortly after that my interest in the fandom died out. Though I might revisit ddlc sometime when I get a working laptop again. Since recently(like 2020 recently) one of my discord groups did a ddlc stream and I still have my Monika 'DELETE' t-shirt.
I was a big fan back when it first came out and I had a laptop with a working battery. I used to play it like crazy. I first heard about it from the yotuber Biju Mike and watched his play through of the game.(I didn't really care about spoilers that much) It seemed like a cool game and I wanted to experience it for myself. so I download it and gave it a play through and in a few days I finished the game.

After a wile I was getting bored with the main game, so I started looking for mods. I found this one called Monika after story. Around the same month I downloaded this mod the charging part of my latops battery broke and in order to keep the laptop on I have leave the charger plugged in. But this didn't stop me from playing the mod.

For a wile I played the mod for about 2 years and slowly losing interest in it since it relying to much on me to be there almost every day.

Shortly after that my interest in the fandom died out. Though I might revisit ddlc sometime when I get a working laptop again. Since recently(like 2020 recently) one of my discord groups did a ddlc stream and I still have my Monika 'DELETE' t-shirt.
[quote name="@BigSisterMoon" date="2022-03-06 01:41:17" ] [spoiler]Hm, probably the Natsuki neck one, really caught me off guard.[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler] Ooh yeah, that was definitely one of the freakiest ones. The jumpscare(?) itself didn't bother me too much (we had the volume down since we were playing well past midnight, which watered it down) but the build-up actually gave me goosebumps for a few seconds. [/spoiler] (hope you don't mind the ping) Anyways, my brother sent me this with the text "DDLC in a nutshell" and I think it's pretty accurate. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/545321168039706664/949891391167811634/1f9a58c0595db784b65a15b8fd4ab5875a66829793f44feebd592e99e43f07e6_1.jpg.jpg[/img]
@BigSisterMoon wrote on 2022-03-06 01:41:17:

Ooh yeah, that was definitely one of the freakiest ones. The jumpscare(?) itself didn't bother me too much (we had the volume down since we were playing well past midnight, which watered it down) but the build-up actually gave me goosebumps for a few seconds.

(hope you don't mind the ping)

Anyways, my brother sent me this with the text "DDLC in a nutshell" and I think it's pretty accurate.
1f9a58c0595db784b65a15b8fd4ab5875a66829793f44feebd592e99e43f07e6_1.jpg.jpg
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
[quote name="Rodeo" date="2022-03-06 11:31:05" ] [quote name="@BigSisterMoon" date="2022-03-06 01:41:17" ] [spoiler]Hm, probably the Natsuki neck one, really caught me off guard.[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler] Ooh yeah, that was definitely one of the freakiest ones. The jumpscare(?) itself didn't bother me too much (we had the volume down since we were playing well past midnight, which watered it down) but the build-up actually gave me goosebumps for a few seconds. [/spoiler] (hope you don't mind the ping) Anyways, my brother sent me this with the text "DDLC in a nutshell" and I think it's pretty accurate. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/545321168039706664/949891391167811634/1f9a58c0595db784b65a15b8fd4ab5875a66829793f44feebd592e99e43f07e6_1.jpg.jpg[/img] [/quote] beautiful
Rodeo wrote on 2022-03-06 11:31:05:
@BigSisterMoon wrote on 2022-03-06 01:41:17:

Ooh yeah, that was definitely one of the freakiest ones. The jumpscare(?) itself didn't bother me too much (we had the volume down since we were playing well past midnight, which watered it down) but the build-up actually gave me goosebumps for a few seconds.

(hope you don't mind the ping)

Anyways, my brother sent me this with the text "DDLC in a nutshell" and I think it's pretty accurate.
1f9a58c0595db784b65a15b8fd4ab5875a66829793f44feebd592e99e43f07e6_1.jpg.jpg
beautiful

GY8SaZl.png
i played it right when it was brand new. idk if it's still free but i remember being amazed that it was totally free when obviously a lot of time had been put into making it. i went in spoiler free but obv something crazy and messed up is going to happen since you get the warning at the beginning but it was still fun and i really liked it while it was popular. i noticed they have a ps4 version now that comes with little extra somethings in the case so i was thinking of buying that.

my fav is yuri and i remember really relating to her in some aspects lol.
i played it right when it was brand new. idk if it's still free but i remember being amazed that it was totally free when obviously a lot of time had been put into making it. i went in spoiler free but obv something crazy and messed up is going to happen since you get the warning at the beginning but it was still fun and i really liked it while it was popular. i noticed they have a ps4 version now that comes with little extra somethings in the case so i was thinking of buying that.

my fav is yuri and i remember really relating to her in some aspects lol.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
It's been a while since I heard that name... *squints into the distance*

I love it tho, and Natsuki is best girl

Back in the year it came out (I think), I even met the developer (Dan Salvato) at an anime convention and got his signature - he was doing it all for free too! What a nice dude

EDIT: by which I mean that celebrity guests usually make you pay to get a signature at the meet and greet tables
It's been a while since I heard that name... *squints into the distance*

I love it tho, and Natsuki is best girl

Back in the year it came out (I think), I even met the developer (Dan Salvato) at an anime convention and got his signature - he was doing it all for free too! What a nice dude

EDIT: by which I mean that celebrity guests usually make you pay to get a signature at the meet and greet tables
6Y37bTm.png
1 2