Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Clearing Hatchlings, Mostly Veilspun
1 2
Just looking to clean out this lair tab of dragons I bred and don't want to keep. They're pretty nifty so I don't want to exalt them if I don't have to.

Includes;
Triple Pearl Imperial
Triple Midnight Veilspun
Koi Obelisk
x2 Triple Gold Veilspun
Triple Rose Imperial
+more

Dragons can be found here, feel free to toss me offers! Probably first come first served unless I'm offline at the time, which happens semi frequently, but replies shouldn't take longer than a day. Thanks!
Just looking to clean out this lair tab of dragons I bred and don't want to keep. They're pretty nifty so I don't want to exalt them if I don't have to.

Includes;
Triple Pearl Imperial
Triple Midnight Veilspun
Koi Obelisk
x2 Triple Gold Veilspun
Triple Rose Imperial
+more

Dragons can be found here, feel free to toss me offers! Probably first come first served unless I'm offline at the time, which happens semi frequently, but replies shouldn't take longer than a day. Thanks!
Outtsider / Jett. He/They
Hello, Corvo.
could i have the triple midnight veilspun? if i can ask for more than one, can i also have etura?
could i have the triple midnight veilspun? if i can ask for more than one, can i also have etura?
@b00kwyrmm You can buy more than one!
@b00kwyrmm You can buy more than one!
Hello, Corvo.
wait my bad i was looking for free dragons because im new and mustve hit the wrong one sorry
wait my bad i was looking for free dragons because im new and mustve hit the wrong one sorry
@b00kwyrmm If you'd like I can give you Etura as a welcome gift, but for the most part yeah these are up for sale not free, sorry!
@b00kwyrmm If you'd like I can give you Etura as a welcome gift, but for the most part yeah these are up for sale not free, sorry!
Hello, Corvo.
nah etura is super cool, you deserve payment for that, thank u tho
nah etura is super cool, you deserve payment for that, thank u tho
Bump, still have a bunch I'd like to sell before I exalt them.
Bump, still have a bunch I'd like to sell before I exalt them.
Hello, Corvo.
I would love the midnight veilspun female with wasp (#76535010), is there a price range you're looking for? Or any items you'd trade since I've got a lot of higher value stuff sitting in my hoard.
I would love the midnight veilspun female with wasp (#76535010), is there a price range you're looking for? Or any items you'd trade since I've got a lot of higher value stuff sitting in my hoard.
coat_of_arms_pixilart.pngNew_canvas.pngcoat_of_arms_pixilart.png
I'd be interested in Laila - how much are you looking for her?
I'd be interested in Laila - how much are you looking for her?
@Outtsider

how much for Rian (#75222881)? the koi looking obelisk lol I'm interested!
@Outtsider

how much for Rian (#75222881)? the koi looking obelisk lol I'm interested!
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
1 2