Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pets of the Flights [OOC]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39
Hey Catlover, would you mind moving Chapmon and Spider to the "Wild Pets" section? Chapmon will be staying with Kirby, and it might be a while before Spider actually gets captured by a dragon since he's out in the forest with Ranboo.

Should the group find Locke, or should Locke find them? Hmmmm....
Hey Catlover, would you mind moving Chapmon and Spider to the "Wild Pets" section? Chapmon will be staying with Kirby, and it might be a while before Spider actually gets captured by a dragon since he's out in the forest with Ranboo.

Should the group find Locke, or should Locke find them? Hmmmm....
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
I wouldn’t mind. Alt!Locke is also sitting in a tree.
I wouldn’t mind. Alt!Locke is also sitting in a tree.
LIo8D8G.gif
Why are there so many characters but so little players? Can someone explain what happened recently incase i missed something important?
Why are there so many characters but so little players? Can someone explain what happened recently incase i missed something important?
Should I have Terra find a [item=Downy Fox Rat] at some point soon
Should I have Terra find a Downy Fox Rat at some point soon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Name: Mirage Age: 16 Gender: male Species: Mewtwo Fandom They’re From: [i]Pokémon[/i] ([i]Pokémon Mystery Dungeon[/i] AU... I guess?) Role: Pet - Wild Flight: None Personality: Mirage has two personalities - one that can be considered 'normal,' and another that's just a [b][i][u]massive derp[/u][/i][/b]; when he's not under [b][i][u]the state[/u][/i][/b], he won't hesitate to spend his energy to fight any enemies that hurt him, Sven, or any new friends he might make. He wants to keep them as safe from harm as possible. Powers/Abilities: Psychic; Aura Sphere (if any of you have heard of this figure, saw a video on it, or have it yourselves, I'm sure you already know about the light and sounds) Appearance:[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ce6acce2e1a38747a8bb932f0cf41dea/tumblr_nsu2u1MW441uvjromo1_1280.jpg[/img] Backstory: Like other Mewtwo, Mirage was man-made. Unlike them, however, this one was made in a toy factory in the distant land of Kanto as a tie-in to the special celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pokémon franchise, "Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon". After his creation, he was bought by a human named Emily. She had another electronic Mewtwo figure, who was already broken by the time Mirage joined the cast. When she eventually grew out of Pokémon, some strangers in lab coats arrived, swapped Mewtwo's motherboard with Mirage's motherboard so the working Mewtwo would keep the memories that the broken one had with Emily, (leaving the latter of the two a blank slate, aside from his inability to work), then returned Mewtwo to Emily, secretly toynapping Mirage and Sven and taking them to a lab, doing experiments on them in an attempt to bring them to life without the need for human interference. After the experiments were completed, Mirage and Sven had gained sentience. The scientists eventually did some tests on the duo, testing their strength and durability. The tests were neverending, eventually pushing Mirage to blast away the wall with Aura Sphere and escape with Sven. Since then, a portal appeared under them that led to Sornieth. They both fell in, wanting to find a way home. Extra Info: Mirage's voice box and LED light activate whenever the button is triggered; he can speak normally, and the sound and light let him use his powers; Mirage has a bird friend - more specifically, a rubber ducky - named Sven, and she tries her best to help him from time to time; sometimes, he has [i]random outbursts[/i] of himself as his [b][i][u]alternate personality[/u][/i][/b] - to Sven, this is a tell-tale sign that he is about to enter [b][i][u]the state[/u][/i][/b] and for her to help; he falls into [b][i][u]the state[/u][/i][/b] if hit hard in the head by something, especially by something heavy; the only ways to release Mirage from [b][i][u]the state[/u][/i][/b] are by saying "I release you from your Georgie-Poo state!" or by letting Sven help; ever since he first met Sven, Mirage has learned to both speak and translate her squeak so he can better understand her ----- Name: Sven Age: unknown Gender: female Species: rubber ducky Fandom They’re From: unknown (same [i]Pokémon Mystery Dungeon[/i] AU... thing... as Mirage) Role: Pet - Wild Flight: None Personality: Sven is a very kind squeaky toy, never wanting to fight. Sven often squeaks whenever Mirage is in his Georgie-Poo state to try and divert his attention towards her, and she'll lightly hit him with her wings in an attempt to release him from that very state Powers/Abilities: unknown, aside from squeaking and squirting water Appearance: Sven is a rubber ducky that has off-white 'feathers' ([color=#dfded9]#dfded9[/color]), a dark red-orange beak ([color=#e94c25]#e94c25[/color]), a metallic bronze halo ([color=#ae8a55]#ae8a55[/color]), she has blue eyes, and her wings are spread out Backstory: It is unknown how Sven came into existence. She just sort of... did, already under ownership of a human named Emily. She had a Mewtwo figure, and one day, they met and became fast friends. Another day when he and other Pokémon figures were in a hot dog eating contest, Mewtwo ended up entering his Georgie-Poo state, but Sven snapped him out of it. When she eventually grew out of Pokémon, some strangers in lab coats arrived, swapped Mewtwo's motherboard with Mirage's motherboard so the working Mewtwo would keep the memories that the broken one had with Emily, (leaving the latter of the two a blank slate, aside from his inability to work), then returned Mewtwo to Emily, secretly toynapping Mirage and Sven and taking them to a lab, doing experiments on them in an attempt to bring them to life without the need for human interference. After the experiments were completed, Mirage and Sven had gained sentience. The scientists eventually did some tests on the duo, testing their strength and durability. The tests were neverending, eventually pushing Mirage to blast away the wall with Aura Sphere and escape with Sven. Since then, a portal appeared under them that led to Sornieth. They both fell in, wanting to find a way home. Extra Info: Unlike other rubber duckies, Sven can safely be in the water without any issue; because she's a rubber ducky, Sven is rather light and small; she's light enough to be carried, and when she gets in a body of water, she floats on the water's surface; she's also small enough to be grabbed and held in one hand; Sven squeaks whenever she's squeezed, whenever she hops around, or whenever she lands on the ground or another solid surface after a jump/fall; she also squeaks when she communicates, as she only speaks squeak; shockingly, her squeaker will never get damaged; since her squeaker will never get damaged, Sven will never lose her squeak; she has a squeaker, it's just meant to be quiet
Name: Mirage
Species: Mewtwo
Fandom They’re From: Pokémon (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon AU... I guess?)
Role: Pet - Wild
Flight: None
Personality: Mirage has two personalities - one that can be considered 'normal,' and another that's just a massive derp; when he's not under the state, he won't hesitate to spend his energy to fight any enemies that hurt him, Sven, or any new friends he might make. He wants to keep them as safe from harm as possible.
Powers/Abilities: Psychic; Aura Sphere (if any of you have heard of this figure, saw a video on it, or have it yourselves, I'm sure you already know about the light and sounds)
Appearance:tumblr_nsu2u1MW441uvjromo1_1280.jpg
Backstory: Like other Mewtwo, Mirage was man-made. Unlike them, however, this one was made in a toy factory in the distant land of Kanto as a tie-in to the special celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pokémon franchise, "Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon". After his creation, he was bought by a human named Emily. She had another electronic Mewtwo figure, who was already broken by the time Mirage joined the cast. When she eventually grew out of Pokémon, some strangers in lab coats arrived, swapped Mewtwo's motherboard with Mirage's motherboard so the working Mewtwo would keep the memories that the broken one had with Emily, (leaving the latter of the two a blank slate, aside from his inability to work), then returned Mewtwo to Emily, secretly toynapping Mirage and Sven and taking them to a lab, doing experiments on them in an attempt to bring them to life without the need for human interference. After the experiments were completed, Mirage and Sven had gained sentience. The scientists eventually did some tests on the duo, testing their strength and durability. The tests were neverending, eventually pushing Mirage to blast away the wall with Aura Sphere and escape with Sven. Since then, a portal appeared under them that led to Sornieth. They both fell in, wanting to find a way home.
Extra Info: Mirage's voice box and LED light activate whenever the button is triggered; he can speak normally, and the sound and light let him use his powers; Mirage has a bird friend - more specifically, a rubber ducky - named Sven, and she tries her best to help him from time to time; sometimes, he has random outbursts of himself as his alternate personality - to Sven, this is a tell-tale sign that he is about to enter the state and for her to help; he falls into the state if hit hard in the head by something, especially by something heavy; the only ways to release Mirage from the state are by saying "I release you from your Georgie-Poo state!" or by letting Sven help; ever since he first met Sven, Mirage has learned to both speak and translate her squeak so he can better understand her
Name: Sven
Species: rubber ducky
Fandom They’re From: unknown (same Pokémon Mystery Dungeon AU... thing... as Mirage)
Role: Pet - Wild
Flight: None
Personality: Sven is a very kind squeaky toy, never wanting to fight. Sven often squeaks whenever Mirage is in his Georgie-Poo state to try and divert his attention towards her, and she'll lightly hit him with her wings in an attempt to release him from that very state
Powers/Abilities: unknown, aside from squeaking and squirting water
Appearance: Sven is a rubber ducky that has off-white 'feathers' (#dfded9), a dark red-orange beak (#e94c25), a metallic bronze halo (#ae8a55), she has blue eyes, and her wings are spread out
Backstory: It is unknown how Sven came into existence. She just sort of... did, already under ownership of a human named Emily. She had a Mewtwo figure, and one day, they met and became fast friends. Another day when he and other Pokémon figures were in a hot dog eating contest, Mewtwo ended up entering his Georgie-Poo state, but Sven snapped him out of it. When she eventually grew out of Pokémon, some strangers in lab coats arrived, swapped Mewtwo's motherboard with Mirage's motherboard so the working Mewtwo would keep the memories that the broken one had with Emily, (leaving the latter of the two a blank slate, aside from his inability to work), then returned Mewtwo to Emily, secretly toynapping Mirage and Sven and taking them to a lab, doing experiments on them in an attempt to bring them to life without the need for human interference. After the experiments were completed, Mirage and Sven had gained sentience. The scientists eventually did some tests on the duo, testing their strength and durability. The tests were neverending, eventually pushing Mirage to blast away the wall with Aura Sphere and escape with Sven. Since then, a portal appeared under them that led to Sornieth. They both fell in, wanting to find a way home.
Extra Info: Unlike other rubber duckies, Sven can safely be in the water without any issue; because she's a rubber ducky, Sven is rather light and small; she's light enough to be carried, and when she gets in a body of water, she floats on the water's surface; she's also small enough to be grabbed and held in one hand; Sven squeaks whenever she's squeezed, whenever she hops around, or whenever she lands on the ground or another solid surface after a jump/fall; she also squeaks when she communicates, as she only speaks squeak; shockingly, her squeaker will never get damaged; since her squeaker will never get damaged, Sven will never lose her squeak; she has a squeaker, it's just meant to be quiet
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2022-03-04 10:41:43" ] Should I have Terra find a [item=Downy Fox Rat] at some point soon [/quote] Yes! That would be very nice indeed! Hey, weren't those some characters from the Living Figurines RP? Also adding this for Ducks [quote name="CatsNDucks" date="2022-03-04 10:37:38" ] Why are there so many characters but so little players? Can someone explain what happened recently incase i missed something important? [/quote] In simple words, Tidus caused chaos that pretty much destroyed a Tavern. Sangre got upset that she lost Tidus and hired goons to find Tidus. The goons came across Pryquil and Firion, but they thought that Firion was Tidus (because these dragons can't tell Humanoids apart), so they got in a fight. Somebody pointed out Tidus, so the goons left with Tidus. Firion healed Pryquil's wounds and they left to go to his lair. Sir Casmir found Vaan in the ruined Tavern. Kirby found Chapmon, and now it will lead to some wholesome moments. LemonLime found Alt. Locke and is now trying to wake him up. She also knows Iris', Terra's, and Sam's location now. Sam joined up with Iris and Terra and now are building a big base instead of a simple shelter to protect them from the rain. Ranboo and Spider are now friends. They found Wilbur, who is watching them from a distance.
Gabbiani wrote on 2022-03-04 10:41:43:
Should I have Terra find a Downy Fox Rat at some point soon
Yes! That would be very nice indeed!

Hey, weren't those some characters from the Living Figurines RP?

Also adding this for Ducks
CatsNDucks wrote on 2022-03-04 10:37:38:
In simple words,
Tidus caused chaos that pretty much destroyed a Tavern. Sangre got upset that she lost Tidus and hired goons to find Tidus. The goons came across Pryquil and Firion, but they thought that Firion was Tidus (because these dragons can't tell Humanoids apart), so they got in a fight. Somebody pointed out Tidus, so the goons left with Tidus. Firion healed Pryquil's wounds and they left to go to his lair.
Sir Casmir found Vaan in the ruined Tavern.
Kirby found Chapmon, and now it will lead to some wholesome moments.
LemonLime found Alt. Locke and is now trying to wake him up. She also knows Iris', Terra's, and Sam's location now.
Sam joined up with Iris and Terra and now are building a big base instead of a simple shelter to protect them from the rain.
Ranboo and Spider are now friends. They found Wilbur, who is watching them from a distance.
Yes, they were. I RP these two in... let's face it, pretty much every RP I'm in.
Yes, they were. I RP these two in... let's face it, pretty much every RP I'm in.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[quote name="CatsNDucks" date="2022-03-04 10:37:38" ] Why are there so many characters but so little players? Can someone explain what happened recently incase i missed something important? [/quote] Not a whole lot of people are interested in my roleplays as a whole but some of them are an exception however, we all like using a lot of characters.
CatsNDucks wrote on 2022-03-04 10:37:38:
Not a whole lot of people are interested in my roleplays as a whole but some of them are an exception however, we all like using a lot of characters.
LIo8D8G.gif
Yeah, the extra characters make up for a lack of other people. Especially since I'm playing all of the dragon characters (for now), it lets other people play as other kinds of characters. The captive pets have to have an owner!
Another thing to add, it's fun getting to play as many characters, all with different personalities and roles!
Yeah, the extra characters make up for a lack of other people. Especially since I'm playing all of the dragon characters (for now), it lets other people play as other kinds of characters. The captive pets have to have an owner!
Another thing to add, it's fun getting to play as many characters, all with different personalities and roles!
who should i have in here
who should i have in here
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39