Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Aberration Dragons
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164
gods perfect mistakes i love you so much
gods perfect mistakes i love you so much
Ooh, a double-header this time! Neat![emoji=aberration love size=1]
Ooh, a double-header this time! Neat!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
the HATCHLINGS, though

thank you i will take twenty
the HATCHLINGS, though

thank you i will take twenty
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
They’re so pretty! Idk if anyone noticed but the breed change says the aberration dragons has a 25 days breeding cooldown but the encyclopedia says 20 days breeding cooldown. Can’t read all the previous pages to know if it’s been brought up.

Edit : nevermind, just saw it was corrected. can’t wait to gene my aberration dragons *-*
They’re so pretty! Idk if anyone noticed but the breed change says the aberration dragons has a 25 days breeding cooldown but the encyclopedia says 20 days breeding cooldown. Can’t read all the previous pages to know if it’s been brought up.

Edit : nevermind, just saw it was corrected. can’t wait to gene my aberration dragons *-*
You can't hear me, but I am SCREEAAAMING of Joy! [emoji=aberration love size=2] Edit: doesn't Spade look like... A remake of Fade a little bit? I don't think there's a big enough difference between the two :/
You can't hear me, but I am SCREEAAAMING of Joy!

Edit: doesn't Spade look like... A remake of Fade a little bit? I don't think there's a big enough difference between the two :/
YaLh2Os.png
I am Screeching rn I love them
I am Screeching rn I love them
They're so beautiful I can't.
*cries*
They're so beautiful I can't.
*cries*
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
fXt7U.gifS8D1j.gifkhX4U.gifASw4Q.gifUPIDL.gif2uZRT1.pngL8wRE1.pngOM7Tw1.pngAKqaG1.pngw3inQ1.pngdbJaw1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Plague-y dergs aren't usually my thing, but I like the double-head-and-tail thing they've got going on, so they're growing on me, heh. (No pun intended...if it's even a pun...I dunno. XP). Also, that Frills tert is very nice. New breeds are always a good thing, either way. *shrug*

Edit: I think what I like best about them is that now we have a perfect breed to be paired with Nocnyrs (and their recolor(s)). XD; Also, finally a use for Slime/Sludge.
Plague-y dergs aren't usually my thing, but I like the double-head-and-tail thing they've got going on, so they're growing on me, heh. (No pun intended...if it's even a pun...I dunno. XP). Also, that Frills tert is very nice. New breeds are always a good thing, either way. *shrug*

Edit: I think what I like best about them is that now we have a perfect breed to be paired with Nocnyrs (and their recolor(s)). XD; Also, finally a use for Slime/Sludge.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
LET’SS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lmao I was on last night and they went into maintenance and I was like… ANCIENT IS THAT YOU?.?
LET’SS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lmao I was on last night and they went into maintenance and I was like… ANCIENT IS THAT YOU?.?
ZsUXjWq.gif
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164